Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#51 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 1:50 AM
It is too cute for words.

If you like to say what you think, be sure you know which to do first.
Advertisement
Banned
#52 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 1:01 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 6th Jul 2010 at 4:51 AM. Reason: please blur bits if you use non-barbie skins
I get no shortage of these things. The picture below has a defective top and bottom mesh. (The top mesh problem only appears in CAS, not in game.)
Alchemist
#53 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 1:08 AM
Well, I know from HT's naked water-walker pic that this one isn't gonna fly here...better put the little naughty-bits line over part of that pic
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#54 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 8:30 AM
Well, that is the uniform mesh I was looking for. I'm not so sure about the "Look at me, my outfit is made from human skin!" stuff, though. It's a bit attention-whorish.
Screenshots

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Field Researcher
#55 Old 7th Oct 2010 at 10:20 PM
I was trying to get the sim to carry a weapon, but this is not quite what I had in mind...
Screenshots
Alchemist
#56 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 12:55 AM
Some kind of comment about huge guns comes to mind but I'll keep it to myself...lol
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 7:23 PM
Now I can also contribute something to the horror show

this mesh gives me headaches, or rather, bendy knees...
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#58 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 6:51 PM
How the hell I managed to use the child mesh instead of the adult one, I don't know...
Screenshots

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#59 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 12:30 PM
When trying to fix the fat slider for a converted bathrobe outfit for children, I've accidentally made something that looks like 'Carpenter's The Thing' slider

Still trying to figure out how to fix the fat morph
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#60 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 1:39 PM
Testing a pose box I'm working on...guess I should exclude kids and babies from using it:

They grow up so fast.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#61 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 10:33 AM Last edited by whiterider : 14th Dec 2010 at 10:48 AM.
This is not exactly a modding disaster. This is an EA disaster, which I thought I'd fixed, until I decided to try the top and the bottom.

(Incidentally, this is the same sim as above. Yeah, I'm cruel.)

While testing this, I discovered something fun - if you send a sim to the shower, then use MC to edit in CAS and switch their gender while they're naked, they'll switch back when they change back to clothes. And when they undress again, yup, back to the other gender...
Screenshots

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#62 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 7:53 PM
This thread needs reviving. Don't pretend like you all aren't making anymore disasters!

I don't quite remember how this happened, but I remember feeling sorry for the sim because she looked like she was begging me to stop :

Screenshots

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Interstellar Traveler
#63 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 1:11 AM
Uhmm.. I don't believe it was supposed to turn out like this?

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 1:56 PM

Hi. I am new, very new, to modding. My blooper is this: I lost [read delete] my moodmanager xml file. Can somebody send me a replacement via email? Is that even possible?
S3_0333406C_00000000_0B8655FC55E8A6A7_MoodManager_0x0b8655fc55e8a6a7%%+_XML
This is the one.

pm me with options please.
Sincerely
Limogi
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Mad Poster
#66 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 10:06 PM
Pre-crushed car? Well, I guess it will save you time at the scrap yard.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#67 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 6:13 PM
First Pets disaster:

I have nothing to say about this.

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#68 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cmomoney
First Pets disaster:

uh...mmm... no comment. You sure you weren't

I must not be doing enough with Sims meshes... I haven't sproinged any meshes in a long time. I've just been busy tanking the whole game instead... lol (or is that just due to PETS?)
Mad Poster
#69 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 10:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cmomoney
First Pets disaster:

Dog by Salvador Dali!

My first attempts at learning rigging in order to modify passenger positions in vehicles (in this case my latest vehicle, Rideable Giant Bat) were fun.

Instructor
#70 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 5:45 PM
Fortunately, the baby is already dead.
Screenshots
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#71 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 4:51 PM
Changing an adult sim into the Newspaper Delivery outfit didn't come out quite the way I might have hoped...

Lab Assistant
#72 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 6:59 AM
Poor doggy! Somehow i enabled the shower interaction for pets by accident.
http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosti...3939Video-5.avi

Opinions are like AssHoles ... Everyone has one, but they all stink!
Mad Poster
#73 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 10:15 AM
Bob, I don't know what you've done to that video but none of my video players can open it. I had to load it into Adobe Premiere Pro to view it! I had a dog do that whilst idling once.
CmarNYC, I find it interesting to notice that even though that is a child clothing mesh, the game has still enabled the guy's muscle definition on the arms.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Mad Poster
#74 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 10:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Bob, I don't know what you've done to that video but none of my video players can open it. I had to load it into Adobe Premiere Pro to view it! I had a dog do that whilst idling once.

It plays fine with Media Player Classic from the K-Lite Codec Pack (http://www.free-codecs.com/download..._codec_pack.htm ) and with VLC (http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html ), my two fave media players - between the two of those, I can open just about anything!

And yes, poor doggie!
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 4:38 PM
I can even open it with Media Player!!!
Page 3 of 5