Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 4:26 PM
Default Help. Frustrating! Actions keep dropping out of queue.
Does this happen with anyone else? Most time I direct an action to a Sims and it keeps disappearing. Like they are on a date and I direct the sim to the bar to buy a drink for date and it keeps dropping out of queue. I direct actions and they completely ignore them. I keep clicking the action over and over but they refuse to cooperate. Often the date may go home due to lack of attention. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is it just my game?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 4:55 PM
Hi! Do you have CC in your game? This was happening to me after the C&D patch and it was some of the outdated couches causing this.

forever craving chef salad | Sa0Ra on TS4 gallery | Sims & Sensibility
Forum Resident
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 6:45 PM
There are fixes for outdated cc, but your best bet is to figure out exactly what is going on with your game.

Have you checked for updated mods via SimsVip.com?

You can start by removing CC from your game and trying to re-create the date issue. If you have removed the CC and your date goes fine, then you know.

I would start by checking traits and aspirations and event mods.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 9:26 PM
Being a long time Sims 3 player, I just recently bit the bullet an purchased Base, Get to Work, and Get together during last weeks sale so I have the most updated Origins patch. Checked Sims Vip and as I only have 3 mods (alarm, water cooler, and faster eating) and they weren't on the list of outdated, they are probably okay but I guess I will try to take them out. (Thanks for that Site, BTW) Seems so strange though because these two sims are already boyfriend and girlfriend so they shouldn't be ignoring each other's requests by now.