Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#151 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 8:37 AM
I only just found this challenge last week, and i am so excited!! I rolled 5 big families, and lucky for me, they all got at least one adult. I have created the families and built a house for the first one, and i can't wait to get this thing started.
Advertisement
Scholar
#152 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 8:32 AM
I have another update, Round 3, UNI
Scholar
#153 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 10:39 AM
Test Subject
#154 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 10:45 PM
Default Add blog to list?
Hey Skyegal19,

I've been maintaining a list of sims blogs over on my site.

It's nice to not only discover a new one but one which is actively being played! Not started reading it yet but I will have by the weekend.

Do you mind if I add yours to the list?
Scholar
#155 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 5:11 PM
Default New Update
no that's fine
I have another update, Round 4, Family 2- The Jackson's
Lab Assistant
#156 Old 26th May 2020 at 1:23 PM
I'm giving this challenge a try, I already have all my households made, I rolled for 5 households.
Household 1- 1 Elder, 2 adults, 1 child, 1 toddler
Household 2- 2 Elders, 1 adult, 1 child, 1 toddler
Household 3- 1 Elder, 4 adults, 1 teen
Household 4- 1 Adult, 1 toddler
Household 5- 1 Elder, 2 adults, 2 children, 1 toddler

I'm playing each household for 1 season... which I guess to start out is 1 day, but it'll be 5 days per household afterward.
I've already played the first household & moved out the elder.
Mad Poster
#157 Old 25th Sep 2020 at 5:21 AM
I've got a town set up to start and this challenge can be built into my Homesteaders BACC game and I'll allow CAS families in my modified rules and also allow adding other districts as needed though all cheats and Mods are only for better realism or to add drama.I'll start with adding couples in one at a time to homesteading lots as they won't likely move out except for kids who've grown into teen or older who leave home to strike out on their own.I've not created my families to be moved in yet.
Instructor
#158 Old 17th Dec 2023 at 1:18 AM
There are some Simmers are currently doing this challenge on YouTube and it makes me want to try it for the millionth time. I have never been able to complete it.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Page 7 of 7