Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#51 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 7:09 PM
So talk to me like I'm five.

Why are we mob-mentality-ing hating on the Kim family?

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#52 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 1:44 AM
Yeah, I don't get it either. Torture the Kims, punish the Ottomases, whack the PV townies, etc. etc. I haven't ever installed Pets so I don't know the Kims but I've liked playing the Ottomases, et al. I do get the annoyance of them being installed in every hood ever, but now we can use empty templates to control that.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 2:11 AM
Their house is HEINOUS
Top Secret Researcher
#54 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MikeJMW55
Their house is HEINOUS

Is THAT what the hate's all about? Those poor people. Listen, so the SimCity Home Management Realty sold them a lousy house. Not their fault, yeah?

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 4:25 AM
My little attempt to makeover and give a second floor bathroom to the Kim Family (Díaz on my Language)..., they seem happy to have an extra and more private jacuzzi...

Mad Poster
#56 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 11:32 AM
They have to be tortured because you don't like their house? Move them out seems a much easier to me (which I simply did, and I liked them).

Edit - some of you would probably torture all my Sims, because, in my own hood, I don't mind ugly houses. I just mind a lack of space!
Test Subject
#57 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 3:31 PM
Looking back it wasn't just because people didn't like the look of the house, but also because either the wife or the husband was "fugly" as they put it. I assume it's more like they just don't like Pre-made Maxis Sims which is understandable to a point, it is one of the reasons Clean/Empty templates are so popular.
Mad Poster
#58 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 5:41 PM
People on here were a lot more violently inclined toward their sims six years ago. I've noticed a definite shift in attitudes.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#59 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
People on here were a lot more violently inclined toward their sims six years ago. I've noticed a definite shift in attitudes.

I love play Sims 2 right now, I like the gameplay and stuff, I will share more about my games or families, but I saw too many topics already left in the past...
Mad Poster
#60 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 8:48 PM
So start new ones!

Some of these threads have been going for years. It's only the ones that have been dead for years that it's considered to be bad form to resurrect.

I've never played the Kims outside of the GSUberhood, where they are purely background to the main challenge. I can't imagine who thinks they're ugly. Apollo and Roberta are swingers and are now elders, still living in Viper Canyon. Justine had her share of Drama in her teen and college years. She's now pursuing a sports career and living with her boyfriend Tino Traveller, her BFF Izzy Bratford (nee Gavigan), Izzy's husband Montague, and their infant daughter Monica in a stylish loft downtown; but now Monica's here somebody'll have to move.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 10:02 PM
I love the Kims. Tarlias Viper Canyon (made of bin families) is probably one of my absolute favorites to play.

They should use The Sims 2 in psychology....it could work wonders.
Test Subject
#62 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 12:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StarlightBeauty
@Yukkuri Shiteite Ne
lol, I bet that confuses your sims X3
Remilia: Where's Flandre?
Flandre 1: Here!
Flandre 2: I am the REAL Flandre
Flandre 3: In your dreams
Remilia: *sweatdrop*
(you get the point, right XD)
I wonder if Cirnos would fight with other Cirnos... o.o
That'd make for an interesting fight.
XD

So much Touhou.
I love Touhou.

H. R. H Mercy.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 10:21 AM
I'm planning on giving them a life of fear by fulfilling their fears. Then they'll become serial killers because the custom 'hood I made doesn't have killers.
Page 3 of 3