Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#26 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 12:22 AM
I believe the board can not read the punctuation marks and turned them into triangles.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 4:27 AM
It's from here. http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/Rebecca

I thought that it must have been a punctuation screw up as well, as I've been getting those from being on Classic, but they're actually triangles. No idea what they mean.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#28 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 12:41 PM
Did you post from a tablet or phone Charity? That sometimes puts in odd punctuation and signs. Something to do with the transmission coding I should imagine.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#29 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 2:11 PM
Thanks Charity! Having looked at that site, I think the triangles are probably arrow heads: One pointing up means that variant is rising in popularity; an arrow pointing down means it's becoming less popular.

. . .probably!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 4:04 PM
Nope. Posted from my laptop. I think AndrewGloria is right; it's ascending/descending popularity.
Page 2 of 2