Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#26 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bubblebeam
Successfully annoy the crap out of human. Get in their way.

That just reminded me of when one of my sister's cats did the same thing while I was trying to go out somewhere within a short time and needed to answer nature's call first. This tuxedo Siamese had the deliberate idea to walk ever so conveniently to the guest bedroom which meant being in the way of the bathroom's entrance first. I guess she didn't want to trip on her "high white boots" that's really her hind legs (the white there goes up to her knees). I didn't want to scare her by dashing ahead so I ended up pursuing her pace.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 7:25 PM
My cat has learned that the most effective way to get me out of bed to give her treats is to sit on my face.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#28 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
It made me wish that pets in TS2 had wants.

Yes, this!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#29 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 6:45 AM
Do pets in TS 3 have aspirations too?
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 5:59 PM
The way mine gets me up is to pretend that my feet are chipmunks. She then hunts them, and I get up pretty promptly!
Page 2 of 2