Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 5:04 PM Last edited by ajshn : 6th Aug 2018 at 7:35 PM.
Default A mod to make candles, actually work as CANDLES!?
As ive started playing an eco friendly family i have stopped using any lights that require electricity, which means just candles. Problem is that for some reason not all candles count as candles and thus require electricity, which means higher bills, and blah, blah.
The lists people have been made of the correctly functioning ones have been helpful but, I was wondering if anyone has taken the time to reclassify any of the "not truly" candles from the base game or any of the packs.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 6:27 PM Last edited by misatochan20 : 14th Aug 2018 at 8:25 PM. Reason: I just noticed the awesome profile picture
Quote: Originally posted by ajshn
As ive started playing an eco friendly family i have stopped using any lights that require electricity, which means just candles. Problem is that for some reason not all candles count as candles and thus require electricity, which means higher bills, and blah, blah.
The lists people have been made of the correctly functioning ones have been helpful but, I was wondering if anyone has taken the time to reclassify any of the "not truly" candles from the base game or any of the packs.

http://modthesims.info/d/608357
What about this one by icemunmun?

Edit: I love your profile picture.