Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 1:08 AM Last edited by Isa-WP : 18th Aug 2018 at 2:05 AM. Reason: solved, partially
Default Floral wall tiles and irregular wall tiles
So another WCIF posted here led me to the tumblr attic box and I fell in love with some tiles they used in their Atomic Valley houses, but I have no idea where they come from.
In particular I love the floral wall tiles you can see here in the kitchen, here in the bathroom, here in the kitchen and here in the bathroom.
The irregular wall tiles in the kitchen you can see here are also lovely.
There's a possibility they made them for their own game and haven't shared them (yet), I've looked on their pinterest and spend an hour or two looking at other boards and found nothing, but maybe someone knows of they can be downloaded somewhere?

Edit: for now I'll mark this as solved!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 9:06 PM
It looks like theyare still resonably active, and they answer wcif questions, maybe pop them a message and you will have better luck

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 12:53 AM
Thanks, but I already looked into that and I need a tumblr account to do that and I don't want one. I guess I'll have to make some myself someday.
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 9:48 PM
Not certain if you were the one that sent me the ask, but I figured I would reply here as well. Atticbox, here. I did indeed make those for my neighborhood but never got around to sharing them. I wouldn't mind uploading them when I get some more free time, though!

The only one I didn't make was the irregular wall tiles, which I can't recall where I found it off the top of my head. I shall try to search through my downloads and find out.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 11:56 PM
Oh, that would be super nice, thank you! But no, I didn't send you an ask, I had no idea you also were on MTS! (Or that your name here is autumnwish.) Your neighbourhood looks beautiful by the way.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 3:09 PM
I'd love to have those tiles too!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 4:52 PM
Mad Poster
#8 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 4:55 PM
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 3:54 PM
You should be able to find the floral wall sets now at my tumblr here and here .
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#10 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 4:12 PM
Thank you very much @autumnwish !
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 9:49 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by autumnwish
You should be able to find the floral wall sets now at my tumblr here and here .

Thank you! They are going in my Downloads folder ASAP :P
Mad Poster
#13 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 7:42 AM
Field Researcher
#14 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 1:19 PM
These are beautiful, and I would love to have them but the zip files won't open. I've downloaded them a few times in case they got corrupted that way, but no luck. Is anyone else having a problem with them?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#15 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoryAusten22
These are beautiful, and I would love to have them but the zip files won't open. I've downloaded them a few times in case they got corrupted that way, but no luck. Is anyone else having a problem with them?

No idea but if you're using Winrar, you may need to update your programme. There was an update a little while ago and there have been a few people finding that zips/rars are not behaving as expected.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Field Researcher
#16 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
No idea but if you're using Winrar, you may need to update your programme. There was an update a little while ago and there have been a few people finding that zips/rars are not behaving as expected.

I'm using Zzip and it's been updated to the most recent edition. I tried repairing the files with DiskInternals zip repair but that didn't help.
Instructor
#17 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 1:37 PM Last edited by suzymarie64 : 19th Aug 2018 at 1:48 PM.
Try 7-Zip it's free and unzippes rar files.
http://www.7zipdownload.org/

Edit: I was able to open them with 7-Zip. Make sure you download the right version for your computer (x86 or x64).
Field Researcher
#18 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by suzymarie64
Try 7-Zip it's free and unzippes rar files.
http://www.7zipdownload.org/

Edit: I was able to open them with 7-Zip. Make sure you download the right version for your computer (x86 or x64).

As stated above, I do have the latest version of Z-Zip installed and it's the correct version for my computer. I was finally able to download and unzip the items by waiting until later in the day and downloading them again. The problem seems to have been that the file was becoming corrupted during download.
Instructor
#19 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 3:43 PM
@RoryAusten22 Glad it worked. You mentioned using Z-Zip not 7-Zip, so I thought you had different software.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 7:09 PM
These walls and tiles are gorgeous! Sadly, they don´t work on a Mac, since, for some stupid reason, Mac wallpapers need to be 256 x 512 in size. Is there any chance you could convert these? I would be so happy to have them in my game.