Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 3:47 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Dressing Infants
I know this is silly, but I can't figure out how to get infant sim boys dressed. The girls have a lobely Fakepeeps sleeperm but the boys still have that horrible EA diaper. I have looked all over, and tried to research, but I can't figure it out. Any advice -- or a place to receive advice. My heart-felt thanks! Deb
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 4:39 PM
CJH_BuyBabyOutfits.zip (1.5mb) instruction included. Is probably the best way to begin, it does include a couple of baby boy outfits and now extends toddlers outfits to include swimwear.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 8:28 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 14th Aug 2018 at 9:24 PM.
Tons of infant outfits, both default replacement (girl+boy) and non-default (for use with the mod linked above) in my signature (TS2 baby stuff), plus some links to infant outfits elsewhere - plus some guides on how to apply them to the infants. You can also find different infant hairs and accessories there. You'll need to register to see downloads.

---

If you're having problems with default replacement sleepsuits not showing up, make sure you've either gotten a regular default outfit that shows up on both genders, or one regular default and one girl-only default. You probably have the girl-only version.

(personally I've given up default replacements - the non-defaults are so much more useful).

---

If you don't want to bother dressing up babies but want more options than two outfits, you can instead towniefy non-defaults - then they'll show up randomly on the babies (you can still change them with the mod). Make sure to remove the default replacements, though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 8:26 PM
Thank you both for the reply. I tried the mod, Chris, and for some reason either no clothing come up, or the command to check the teddy is being ignored. I was ticked, and just tried something crazy. I had the Fakepeeps Little Bear sleeper modified for only girls, that working fine -- so I just added another sleeper mesh and recolor - not modified -- and lo & behold, boy's have a sleeper. I am going to empty my downloads folder and hacks/mods folder, and retry your mod. Hopefully it will go better this time, then I just need to figure out what I have loaded that it didn't like. And so many baby clothes! They are so adorable, so off to try to figure this out.