Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 9:23 AM
Default Eyelashes For TSM?
Anyone know if theirs any eyelashes for the sims medieval or any way to convert them?
i'm too busy to test it out and barely have any time to mod anymore,
on sims-real.com they converted a pair of eyelashes... only problem is.. they look like this
And i'm not much of a fan of those eyelashes...

if i find some free time i'll attempt to convert,
if theirs any warning please say quickly, i don't want to break my game n'or my pc.

Thanks in advance.

I Wasn't sure where to put this too so sorry..
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 11:46 PM
I didn't find any already converted but seems like It's easy to convert but it could have some quality or others problem.
I converted one of S-Club 3D Eyelashes pack but when I came into the game the eyelashes were too big and didn't fit the eyes.
So I downloaded the S-club eyelash slider and some others eyes sliders and could place the eyelashes correctly with them.
But some of the eyelashes were very low quality into CAS & others had a glitch but most of them were still okay if placed correctly.
The one I tried playing with was okay in-game.
I didn't try any others 3D eyelashes than this pack so I'm not sure if It's the same for others. I guess we should try and see.

I won't share it cause obviously I don't have the permission of the creators but if you wanna try converting it, that's pretty much like for the hairs.
Open in S3PE, select CASP, click Grid, go to Clothing and put it to Eyeliner (Or blush depending where you wanna find it into the game), go to ClothingCategory and put Profession to true and click commit. Do it for every CASP and save.
You'll find them into makeup - Eyeliner (Or where you writted it to be into Clothing tab)

That's what I did for it to work but after that like I said, I had to use sliders for them to work correctly.
Oh and I had some double eyelashes so I guess the file had some double into it for like glasses & others category that I should have deleted.
Obviously you will need the Medieval Wrappers.

I guess we need to test and try maybe some will work correctly, and others like the one I had will half-work.
It may not work too for some I guess.

I added a picture of one of the eyelashes I converted.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 3:54 AM
I can't imagine the original creator will care. Sims medieval has such a small following, and even Sim s 3 is on its way out. I hope you will share.
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jmtmom
I can't imagine the original creator will care. Sims medieval has such a small following, and even Sim s 3 is on its way out. I hope you will share.

Don't think TS3 is on its way out. Many people can't stand TS4 and pretend it never happened.