Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 7:06 PM
Default "Roomie" household
Quote:
Your typical sitcom setup with ‘J’ (Jameson) the body building hunk, Gavin the gentleman muser, Mitchell the couch potato bro, and Zoe, that girl next door who is actually right where she wants to be, having fun with the friend-zoned boys.

Source of quote

What are you doing with this household? I couldn't stand the whole thing so I just deleted them all. What about you?

Also, what did you do with the familiar faces? I deleted them as well, messing with canon annoyed me too much. What about you?

Check out The Moore Legacy, a Sims4 legacy blog.
Also - Stranded on Sixam Challenge... Can your sim live long-term on an alien planet?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 7:09 PM
Wait! Do you have pictures of them? Does anybody have pictures of them?!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 7:12 PM
I didn't take a picture, I just looked through their personalities and decided it wouldn't work out.

Also - Stranded on Sixam Challenge... Can your sim live long-term on an alien planet?
Scholar
#4 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jendra9311
I didn't take a picture, I just looked through their personalities and decided it wouldn't work out.

Oh God, was "J" one of those massive unrealistic buff gym rats that kept on popping up in the trailers?
Instructor
#5 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 7:18 PM
Source of quote
Also, what did you do with the familiar faces? I deleted them as well, messing with canon annoyed me too much. What about you?

I know. How dare they, right?

1. Evict
2. Delete from world
3. Replace
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 7:28 PM
I admit I kept the Landgraabs, but only because I'm less familar with that family and I can pretend its a distant cousin in a very lathe family. The Goths though...The Calientes, Don Lothario... There's no pretending, so they go.

Inventor
#7 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 7:28 PM
I uh had Zoe marry Mitchell. They now have a child. She's adorable. Resembles her dad and has her mothers coloring.

Mostly the other two boys have been doing work related stuff. I think I have Gavin a love interest though. hehe

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IrishA03
Oh God, was "J" one of those massive unrealistic buff gym rats that kept on popping up in the trailers?

Here's the wiki page, including picture.

Instructor
#9 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 7:42 PM
The Calientes, Don Lothario... There's no pretending, so they go.

Couldn't you have un-broed Don and make him look like his TS2-self? And kill Katrina off, because how dare she be a called a Caliente!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 7:48 PM
Meh, I'll just download a fixed, better version of the family that does them justice, or else pretend this is another town in Simnation who never even heard of Pleasantville.

Scholar
#11 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 7:51 PM
What are you doing with this household? I couldn't stand the whole thing so I just deleted them all. What about you?
Well after that description I'm tempted to do the same thing.

Overall the premades are really uninteresting this time around, aren't they?

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 7:59 PM
Yeah. I'm keeping the majority of them but I am finding them a little bland. Still, that's just more of their lives to destroy *evil laugh*

Scholar
#13 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 8:25 PM
Caliente: I retconned this household to create a storyline that I like better than the suggested love triangle. First I gave the sisters green skin to better reflect their ancestry (leftover alien halfbloods play a major role in my neighborhood chronicle).Then I aged down Dina, Nina and Don and made Don a troubled runaway teen that was taken in by the Calientes. He already dated both sisters, nearly broke Nina´s heart and is now turning to Cassandra.
Dina interacting with Mortimer is fun to watch, she really seems to have developed a crush for the man.
Katrina goes along well with townies as well as my sims, I suppose it won´t be long till she has found a new partner. Perhaps she´ll even confide in him that she isn´t the twins´ real mother. Nighat Caliente died in childbirth and her widower married Katrina while the girls were still very young.

Goth: Mortimer was to write all kinds of books for my other sims to read, but unlike in Sims3 they do not seem to show up in the library
Alexander is good friends with my Eden Keppler and Cassandra of course tied in with young Don, so this family needs to stay. I consider stripping their wealth from them or introduce some sort of family curse to make them interesting.

Landgraab/Zest: I enjoy playing Johnny after I gave him a makeover. He bought the Always-be-welcome-and-use-everything-in-our-house trait (don´t know what it´s called in english, sorry) and more or less lives in his aunt and uncle´s mansion, much to their dismay. But they cannot do anything about it. (I don´t know how exactly Johnny is related to the Landgraabs, that´s why I declared him their nephew)

Others: Evicted and kept as townies. Perhaps one or two will catch my interest later.
Instructor
#14 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 9:05 PM
The Roomies household is basically a reference to the New Girl television series. "Zoe" is Zooey Deschanel, J is Schmidt, Mitchell is Nick and Gavin is Winston -- the token black friend.

I actually hated the show, and needless to say, the Roomies have been purged from my town.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enki
Always-be-welcome-and-use-everything-in-our-house trait (don´t know what it´s called in english, sorry)

I think it's just "Always Welcome" :P

Alchemist
#16 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 9:26 PM
Sigh .. Marshall, Barney, Ted, Lily?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TotallyJW
Well after that description I'm tempted to do the same thing.

Overall the premades are really uninteresting this time around, aren't they?

I dunno, I kinda have a soft spot for Cassandra Goth this time around. She's currently smitten with my main teenager lady, especially since they live next door. Bella's okay, if a bit paler than I remember her, but I can't say I've much interest in the other families this time around.