Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 2:57 AM
Same
Quote: Originally posted by mishamutt
What happened to it? Every time I go to the page it tells me I don't have the permissions? I don't have all the files I need to it and I can't find them.
same, i dont have a tumblr and im not going to get a pateron thing
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 5:21 AM
You don't have to have tumblr just a web broswer. I have never had tumbler in my life. and the only pateron is only if you want to donate you don't have to all the versions are free to the public.
Test Subject
#28 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 11:45 AM
Does anyone know how to add moodlets? why when I click something appears from GSI etc, does anyone know how to add moddlets? for example the cloud of the sun of the blessing of the adventures in the jungle? I just want to know how to add MODDLETS BY DEBUG CHEATS already has option, can anyone use?
Scholar
#29 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 12:30 PM
There is 3 ways I know off how to add moodlets

1. mccc has an option in the Cheats menu.

2. You can Shift Click any sim in Debug mode and choose Cheat Emotion Intensity (not the best choice because moodlet is permanent that way and you have to get rid of it again yourself later)

3. Select your sim and type in console box Sims.add_buff Social_{mood} eg. Sims.add_buff Social_Angry or Sims.add_buff Social_sad, etc - this is a better choice because moodlet only last around for a short while.
Test Subject
#30 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
There is 3 ways I know off how to add moodlets

1. mccc has an option in the Cheats menu.

2. You can Shift Click any sim in Debug mode and choose Cheat Emotion Intensity (not the best choice because moodlet is permanent that way and you have to get rid of it again yourself later)

3. Select your sim and type in console box Sims.add_buff Social_{mood} eg. Sims.add_buff Social_Angry or Sims.add_buff Social_sad, etc - this is a better choice because moodlet only last around for a short while.

-------
no, the moddlets and emotion buffs are different happy is an emotion buff and the alluring visage which is a moddlet of vampire power that is added next to the emotions are usually events or reactions as I said the sun's blessing on the head, I use the debug since 2014 haha, the moddlets are off take a look at your game .. but it was worth the care to respond
Test Subject
#31 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 12:09 AM
Default Please Help
how did you install MC command I tryed everything will not show in my game
Page 2 of 2