Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 5:00 AM
Default Some questions about making a custom town
I'm making a sort of RP-like world where all the sims are premade by me and have their own specific backstories, jobs, and relationships, and I have two questions:
1) How do you remove all the premade gravestones from the graveyard? The only information I found online was regarding removing urns from the household lot, but I need to entirely empty the graveyard and replace it all with gravestones of sims that are a part of the story.
2) Okay, so this one is pretty weird and I'm not even quite sure how it happened, but for some reason one of the sims who works in business has an npc who doesn't even live in that town registered as a co-worker. How do I stop that from happening? I have some Nraas mods if it helps.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 8:37 AM Last edited by LeeAlee : 4th Oct 2017 at 9:16 AM.
The best and most thorough way that I know of to remove the buried dead from a world is to use NRaas Master Controller Total Annihilation.

Click on City Hall or an in-game computer - Master Controller > Town > Total Annihilation > Dead > [Select Dead and click the check mark to confirm. Two or more dead will give you a list to select from] > select which Sims to TA, click to confirm.

Here's a link from NRaas Master Controller FAQ. About a quarter of the way down the page is "What does Total Annihilation do?"
There you'll get a complete explanation of TA.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController+FAQ
Alchemist
#3 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 9:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RabbitBlush
2) Okay, so this one is pretty weird and I'm not even quite sure how it happened, but for some reason one of the sims who works in business has an npc who doesn't even live in that town registered as a co-worker. How do I stop that from happening? I have some Nraas mods if it helps.

The game automatically generates coworkers for non-profession jobs just so your sim can at least have a boss (for opportunities and such). I don't know if it's possible to stop it completely, but if you enable "Clean Up All Homeless" in Overwatch, they should be purged every cycle. Or if it's not that, then it's another setting that I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will mention

Otherwise you can simply ignore them, as they won't be visible in your town unless you choose to invite them over or something.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!