Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 4:39 AM
Default stuck in temple of heaven, order of the resolute first key
alright, so im stuck in the adventure where you go into the temple of heaven and you use the order of resolute first keystone(something like that).
i got all the way to the room with the doulbe mirrors and the rooms are the exact opposite. i pulled out all the statues and then i inspected the hole in the wall and then in put the statues onto the pads that popped up. but the door to the other room won't open. i've replaced these statues with eachother so many times, and i've already gone into the other room with zenport and inspected the hole in the other room, but i can't get any further. help? plz?

Somebody help me get out of this nightmare.
So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 1:42 PM
You need to go back to the room that you insert keystone before, then another door at the middle will open for you to continue. The room that has double mirror you can't continue at this time (for this mission).

ps. hint, when you activated any switch it will has glitter, follow that glitter that is your way to continue.

ps.2 sorry for my bad english. ^o^
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 12:01 AM
Default Help Please!
I finished the mission with the key you guys are talking about, it was called 'Putting the Key to Use'. What mission are you talking about? I have fully explored every tomb in china, done every mission possible (it now cycles between four gopher missions at the board, which I have done each 3 times each: Jade for the Jade jeweler, A Book for the guy who likes books, Nectar from France, and Mercury for the first emperor's tomb).
I am going nuts and practically in tears. There is two areas I cannot seem to do/unlock. One is at the beginning from the axe mission- there is a door with a boulder blocking it, with a staircase behind it leading to an area of the map that I have not explored that is all black, the second is unlocking the door to the second side of the mirror room. I also have zeneported there only to find a relic in the wall hole, and no unlocking of that door/secret doors out of the area. Please help! If you have done another mission and accessed these areas/know a why to unlock them please share!
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 4:40 AM
The boulder you can crush at the end of the quest to get the enchanted ax (I forget the name, sorry).

"Dogs come when they're called; Cats take a message and get back to you later." --Mary Bly
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 1:40 AM
Default stuck in the temple of heaven
im stuck i dont know how to disarm the traps

HELP
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 2:22 AM
I don't think you need to do anything in the other room with the double mirrors, the switch in the open room is the one used to unlock the door that's a level up (the one diabloamezon is talking about). Other than using "zeneport" that other room is never accessible, but you don't need it to finish the tomb or the quests.

------------

dmaathome -- I think you have to get to that boulder from the other side. Not sure exactly how, it's been a while since I figured it out, but keep exploring all areas of the Temple and you'll eventually get into that area. I think there might be a dive pool way down on the lowest level that you have to get into and that gets you to a new area ... not sure about that tho' ...
---------------

NiCiBaBii -- what traps where??? you need to be more specific.
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th May 2012 at 9:30 PM
Actually...when you get to the double mirror room, you only have to place the statues into the same positions that they are in the other room. Then, together with the switch it will open one of the doors from the well room.
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 4:01 AM
I know this post is old, but others may be able to make use of this information.

Quote: Originally posted by dmaathome
One is at the beginning from the axe mission- there is a door with a boulder blocking it, with a staircase behind it leading to an area of the map that I have not explored that is all black

When you get Pangu's Axe, you see a bunch of tracer lines radiating out. Most of those are activating wall traps that you passed coming in, but will not get you going out. One reveals a set of hidden stairs, across the void from the axe. Backtrack to that point and follow a different set of passages to the exit. They are often blocked with giant boulders, but they are not barrier to Pangu's Axe.

Quote: Originally posted by dmaathome
the second is unlocking the door to the second side of the mirror room. I also have zeneported there only to find a relic in the wall hole, and no unlocking of that door/secret doors out of the area. Please help! If you have done another mission and accessed these areas/know a why to unlock them please share!

The mirrored room is only accessible by zeneporting in and out (though Escape Dust has been mentioned as an alternate, faster exit). This is a bonus room with nothing vital, but that hole in the wall usually holds a high end relic, such as a Zodiac Animal, Fudog, or Chinese Vase and is worth the time it takes to meditate.

Gord - the Mad Doctor
One of the Puppy People Lying Naked in the Periwinkle
Hacking the Human Race (ie - recombinating marsupial genes so nudists can have pockets) any other requests?
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#9 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 8:53 AM
If you think it necessary to revive age-old threads, at least give correct information, please. I can't remember ever having to use zeneport in the Temple of Heaven to solve one of the puzzles.
There is exactly 1 place in the whole of World Adventures where zeneporting is necessary, and it's in the Copper Mines in Egypt. In China there are two locations where you will get stuck without any access to teleportation, one is in the Terracotta Army tomb, but that is probably a mistake in the tomb design and the other is in the Temple of Heaven during the Axe mission, because later patches have made the area unroutable (it was perfectly accessible before).
In Abu Simbel you can also solve several puzzles with zeneporting, but that is just an alternative, because those areas are designed to actually use the Eyes Of Horus.