Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 4:47 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Apartment Life
Default Npc
I have downloaded a few custom neighbourhoods from this site recently. I wonder if I may add some adult NPCs to the Characters files, since most of the neighbourhoods got only teen NPCs in the area.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 6:00 AM
NPCs or townies? NPCs should all be adult or elder except for the teen store clerks and the paper carriers.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 6:18 AM
The game generates NPC's as needed. All waiters, bartenders, bus drivers etc should be adults. Nanny's and butlers? are elders.

I think you mean townies. In which case add as many as you like. The simple way is on one of the teleporters. I make some on CAS, place them on a lot and use the simlogical cat >make me a townie. Or some people just make random ones with boolprop, on the letterbox I think. I would rather make mine and not leave it to chance.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 9:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
The game generates NPC's as needed. All waiters, bartenders, bus drivers etc should be adults. Nanny's and butlers? are elders.

I think you mean townies. In which case add as many as you like. The simple way is on one of the teleporters. I make some on CAS, place them on a lot and use the simlogical cat >make me a townie. Or some people just make random ones with boolprop, on the letterbox I think. I would rather make mine and not leave it to chance.

Yes, you are right, my mistake. I like to make some townies like Melissa Fancey, Komei Tellermam, Joe Carr or Brandon Lillard etc... in Pleasantview, who may randomly pass by your house at certain times. But how to use the "simlogical cat >Make me a townie" as you said? Thanks!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 9:46 AM
Download it and find it in statues for $1. Click on it and find 'make me a townie', that's all there is to it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Download it and find it in statues for $1. Click on it and find 'make me a townie', that's all there is to it.

Thanks for the help!