Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2018 at 11:44 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Lot placing takes forever
It's this lot https://jamesturner.yt/tss/Aluna-Promenade

I can place other lots just fine... Except this one. Anyway I can fix it because I really love the lot
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 7th May 2018 at 4:02 AM
The more stuff a lot has, and the more different patterns that are used on it, the longer it will take to place. I once placed a roller coaster lot that took more than 5 minutes to place. I don't know of any other reasons why a lot would not place, but perhaps others do. Good luck!

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Mad Poster
#3 Old 7th May 2018 at 9:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by attuned
The more stuff a lot has, and the more different patterns that are used on it, the longer it will take to place. I once placed a roller coaster lot that took more than 5 minutes to place. I don't know of any other reasons why a lot would not place, but perhaps others do. Good luck!

I have had a few take a long time to place also, and then if you have to rotate it.................. !!!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th May 2018 at 5:16 PM
I wait 40 minutes I've started to recreate the lot based pics now...
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 8th May 2018 at 8:40 PM
Only other thing to do would be to download the base-game version. Nice that he included that option.
Did you download the full version with all the store content?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th May 2018 at 5:13 PM
Yeah, I had most of the store content... I actually already had the basegame version in my game but the store one looked way better. The base game one seems to work, but I didn't have to place that one because it came with his world.