Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#26 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 11:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by matildrao
I did try it now and I removed AP hacks, but this mod doesn't work like I want it too. Neighbors are still outdoors 24/7, there is no way I can rebuild all apartment lots and add _signs_ to common areas which doesn't even exist in most of my buildings :/ I'll stick with AP hacks and search for a deposit mod, thanks!

To use the signs you have to move everyone out first, place them in the units then move your sims back in. Really you want them placed before moving anyone in. Remembering to do so... I frequently don't.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
To use the signs you have to move everyone out first, place them in the units then move your sims back in. Really you want them placed before moving anyone in. Remembering to do so... I frequently don't.

yeah no that won't happen! haha
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
15k isn't that many simoleons, I can see kitchens and bathrooms with nice fixtures adding up to that.

Like I said, I haven't been able to verify the things I need to verify about the mod yet, so I haven't posted it. Maybe I'll post a mod that just gets rid of Pescados deposit separately, though.

ooooh that would be perfect! Yeah but for someone with 20K, moves in and can't take an empty 3 bedroom flat which is 3 000/w - because the deposit for it unfurnished is 15K, can't decorate much with 2 000 left... possible but not what I wanted. However, I fear it'll happen more often that I move in another sim in what I thought was cheaper apartments but they were all 21K+weekly rent and all they had was 20K so I had to move from the lot wasted time, it's much better just paying the rent. I'll decorate the apt all over again to skip the deposit like before, but the rest of the mod I neeeeeeeeed .__.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 1:55 AM
Here you go: http://www.modthesims.info/download...616145&posted=1

I hope I've sufficiently followed the rules regarding reuse of other people's resources. Mods, please let me know if I need to change anything.
Page 2 of 2