Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th May 2018 at 7:28 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Editing a premade world: EA's Aurora Skies
Hey guys, I've been messing around with worlds in caw for a while but never did an EA one. I tried today and have found that the method I've been using does not work apparently for an EA world. I re-read the tutorial and cant find what I'm doing wrong. I downloaded the world from cawster to edit because I figured...it's intentionally meant to open in caw vs. converting the store sims3pack.... any help?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th May 2018 at 10:39 PM
You'll have to tell us what method you used, and what errors you got.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th May 2018 at 11:18 PM
I created the shell world and settings a long time ago. I've left a master and would make a copy and edit that instead. Import the world, dont save after every package, delete wpid and unkn resource. Save and close. Upon opening world in caw I get "Unable to load file", "Could not load file" and the path of where the world is located.