Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th May 2018 at 2:32 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Pets, Supernatural
Default Werewolf not transforming
I just had this issue yesterday where my werewolf Sim wouldn't transform, regardless of way forced to. Whenever I try to transform her, the game just automatically cancels it. Even the game tried to transform her when night started, but had no luck either. I even dragged her needs down to force her to, but that didn't work either... does anyone know how to solve this? My other werewolves transform just fine.

I mod every now and then
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th May 2018 at 2:35 PM
I had a similar problem with a fairy once. Turned out she was a fairy in looks, but the game didn't recognize her as a fairy, so she didn't have any fairy powers.

I think I fixed it by turning her to human and back again to fairy.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th May 2018 at 2:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
I had a similar problem with a fairy once. Turned out she was a fairy in looks, but the game didn't recognize her as a fairy, so she didn't have any fairy powers.

I think I fixed it by turning her to human and back again to fairy.

Ok.... can I also cure the werewolf and make her one again?

I mod every now and then
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 30th May 2018 at 2:47 PM
My guess is that her werewolf shape (special outfit) is broken.
So, yes, turning her into a human and then back into a werewolf might fix her. You will have to design her werewolf features again, though, but as they seem to be broken anyway you'd have had to do that again one way or another.

If you use MasterController you could also try editing her in MC's CAS; maybe that'll regenerate her werewolf shape.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th May 2018 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
My guess is that her werewolf shape (special outfit) is broken.
So, yes, turning her into a human and then back into a werewolf might fix her. You will have to design her werewolf features again, though, but as they seem to be broken anyway you'd have had to do that again one way or another.

If you use MasterController you could also try editing her in MC's CAS; maybe that'll regenerate her werewolf shape.

Thanks. Now I'm wondering how the werewolf shape could break..

I mod every now and then
Mad Poster
#6 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 1:02 PM
I had plenty enough problems with TS3, so it's probably just another bug in the system.