Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 9:32 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Sim isn't noticing she is pregnant
So my sim recently got knocked up due to the WooHooer risky chance being met, Ik lovely, but I'm having her keep the baby! Now the problem is she's been pregnant for approximately 129 hours, thanks to the Pregnancy Check mod for telling me, and for some reason, she still hasn't noticed she is pregnant nor have I seen any pregnant symptoms appear other than morning sickness. I have the 21-day pregnancy mod installed so I was just wondering if anyone knows when she's supposed to finally find out she is pregnant with that mod installed or if she was already supposed to find to out and the pregnancy is bugged out and she's not finding out
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 11:08 PM
Sims realize they are pregnant I think somewhere in between Day 1 and Day 2 of a 3-day pregnancy. For a 21-day pregnancy, unless you have other mods changing the tuning, that would map onto after Day 7. You're not quite there yet. And a good sign would be if she starts getting food cravings before or around then.
Instructor
#3 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 12:09 AM
If it helps, I *think* the pregnancy notification comes around hour 40 of a three day pregnancy- just a little bit past the halfway mark, I vaguely remember that number from when I was twiddling around with pregnancy settings in retuner, so yeah, you've got a bit to go. I always feel like sim pregnancies are like that show 'I didn't know I was pregnant'.

Edit: Strike that, it's at hour 24. Hour 40 is when she starts waddling.