Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 1:16 PM
Default TS3 Easy object animation tutorial
I've been searching the forums for any feedback on the tutorial posted here: TS3 Easy Object Animation.

At the bottom of the page it mentions a discussion section, but there are no discussions to be found.
I would like some help getting my test animation, resulting from this tutorial, to work.

As far as I know I have followed the instructions to the letter, yet the resulting "CrazyDresser" is not animating in the game.

After exporting the SMD, I imported it in Blender, and unfortunately only a skeleton shows up. I thought, well ok, I'll look into that some other time, let's just animate this skeleton and export it.
I simply animated some of the bones by moving them around a bit and key-framing them (I did manage to get an animation into the game using blender before, but that was a sim, and I did not need any SMD files). I imported the resulting SMD into TS3 Animator and followed the rest of the instructions.

In the game, the object option shows up, but no animation.

Could anyone help me figure out how to get this to work?
Advertisement
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 3:46 PM
Is your interaction showing up?

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cmomoney
Is your interaction showing up?

Yes it is.