Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#3151 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 2:52 AM
I look forward to seeing their children!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#3152 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 7:42 AM
LGU semester 2 has successfully ended. Well, successfully for some.

Andy Bellum had to pick himself up after JoAnn Gutenberg cheated on him with that Rafferty guy. Honestly, for a while he thought he could kill these two, but, luckily for JoAnn, one party and some room scoping later Andy realized that this uni has other hot girls and guys, he will find someone else, and there is no need to do anything extreme. Unfortunately, he started the "finding someone else" process right away, and apparently JoAnn still thought they were together... I don't think there is a chance that their relationship will ever recover. And one poor dormie girl is in mortal danger.
Andy finished semester with B and changed his aspiration to finance/popularity. He now wants to be a hand of Poseidon.
Hi Thyme had much simpler semester. He surprised himself with some study-related wants and managed to pass the final exam with B+. He is still together with Helen Wheels and there is no drama.

Cliff Notes - Managed to avoid Sara's brother, finished a term paper on time, lost virginity, and developed a sudden and unexpected interest in music. Got A+ and bought drum kit. Is pretty proud of himself.
Sara Bellum - Listened to Andy's whining about his ex-girlfriend and some hot dude she cheated with. Lost virginity. Got A+.
Hugh Knowe - Developed a sudden interest in death. Offered Ida Juana help with her assignments, but she refused. Well, too bad for her. Showed no interest in Ash Wood, and finished semester with A+
Ash Wood - Developed sudden interest in computer games and music, bought bass, and is thinking about starting a band with Cliff Notes. Being around knowledge sims must impact him positively - he finished semester with A+. Showed no interest in Hugh Knowe.

Ida Juana Knowe - spent her academic probation partying. Invited over Dave Bartlett and started an affair with him. So now she is romantically involved with four sims (JoAnn Gutenberg, Andy Bellum, Sebastian Rafferty and now Dave). Invited over her brother. Hugh showed up with Ash Wood and flirted with him till they developed a crush on each other (causing some confusion for me). Then for the rest of the night he ignored Ash and flirted with some dormie bystander (causing some confusion for Ash). Overall, Ida Juana had a great time, but unfortunately she couldn't pass her last exam and got expelled. Hugh is more upset about it than she is, though. Ida Juana is pretty excited to move to Emerald Heights and has already rolled a want to find a job in cooking career.
Helen Wheels went on date with Hi Thyme and enjoyed Ida Juana's parties. She too couldn't pass her exam and got expelled. Just like Ida Juana she isn't upset about it at all.

JoAnn Gutenberg wanted to get engaged to Andy Bellum until she saw him flirting with that dormie girl. Now she is mad on them both and wants to see dormieÂ’s ghost. She put her pain and anger into her music and mastered the creativity skill. Finished the semester with C.
Dot Matrix got over her low aspiration bar by flirting with Sebastian Rafferty (who came over to see JoAnn). They went on date and it turned out to be a dream date (although at one point Sebastian took a break to woohoo with JoAnn), and Dot managed to learn enough skills to pass her exam. She is no longer on academic probation.
Daisy Wheels is living cute and drama-free. She made up her mind and claimed a politics major, mastered her creativity skill, started to write a novel, and finished the semester with C+
Scholar
#3153 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 11:56 AM
here is some random pic from the mutant town,i wonder how long it'll take to breed out the ugly?
Screenshots

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Inventor
#3154 Old 1st May 2018 at 3:50 AM
My goodness, those poor Sims are horrendous.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3155 Old 1st May 2018 at 7:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
here is some random pic from the mutant town, I wonder how long it'll take to breed out the ugly?

You can get a normal sim by generation 3, so grandkids. 4 gen for sure. It really doesn't take that long, the normal genes warp the face back surprisingly quickly.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#3156 Old 1st May 2018 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
here is some random pic from the mutant town,i wonder how long it'll take to breed out the ugly?

Wow, those mutants are quite impressive, did you use custom sliders for them or that trick in Bodyshop where you save a Sim with an already unusually sculpted face and then make them more extreme?

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Scholar
#3157 Old 1st May 2018 at 6:33 PM
@orphalesion i used a glitch in CAS where i reset a certain part of the face to make the face more extreme.

well so far i marry them off as soon as possible i order to breed the next generations as every marriage is arranged,oh and a grandchild somehow has a normal face...his twin sister however looks like a potato (their cousin does too)
Screenshots

My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#3158 Old 1st May 2018 at 7:46 PM
I haven't updated about my newest Pleasantview. I've lost track of how many rotations I've done, but a lot has happened. Some highlights.

Burb: John and Jennifer had twin boys, Sam and Ryan. Lucy is now a teenager and the twins are children.

Pleasant/Oldie: Daniel and Mary-Sue are both elders now. Lilith and Angela will be leaving for college after the next rotation. Herb is close to dying of old age

Broke: Brandi fell in love with Benjamin Long and it did not take them long to marry. Their son Trevor is a toddler. Dustin is now a straight A's student and works in the Law career. Beau is a teenager and Jared (her youngest with Skip) is a child. Thanks to Benjamin's job they moved into a larger home.

Dreamer/Lark: Darren is now married to Rachel Lark. (a CAS Sim.) Rachel gave birth to a son named Cedric, who is now a toddler. Dirk and Darren are no longer as close. Both Rachel and Darren have cheated on one another unfortunately and there does not seem to be a lot of trust.

Goth: Despite Cassandra not agreeing with it, Mortimer has married Dina Caliente. Dina had become pregnant while they were engaged. Their daughter's name is Victoria and she is now a child. She adores her half-brother Alexander. Speaking of Alexander, he's been fired twice thanks to chance cards. As a Fortune Sim, his aspiration meter is pretty low. Cassandra moved out shortly after giving birth to twin boys, Robert and Vincent. Their father is Don, who she didn't tell. Cassandra is newly wed to Dorian Kauker. Don eventually figured out the twins were his when they aged into children. After arguing with Cassandra for hours, she confessed. Robert and Vincent dislike each other. (I did use boolprop for this. Most of my Sim children get along with their siblings so I wanted a change of pace)

Lothario: Don attempted and failed to change his ways after finding out he had kids. He is still dating multiple women. The newest is Dagmar Bertino, a mail carrier. Dagmar has moved in with him to help with bills. Due to them both being Romance Sims, it is currently an Open relationship. She is currently pregnant with his child.

Caliente/Burner: I'll be honest, Nina usually bores me so I wanted to do something to make her more interesting. She met the Grand Vampire on a night out and she pursued him, intrigued by him being a vampire. They were quick to fall in love. The following night, she invited him back over. He bit her so she is now a vampire. They also woohooed and baby chimes went off. She gave birth to twins, Claudia and Tobias, who are children now. I downloaded Poppet's Colorful Fathers skin tones so I was inspired to create an alien in CAS, who I named Xaxier Burner. Xavier, who was new to the neighborhood and seeking a roommate, moved in with Nina. Thanks to ACR, Nina also became pregnant with Xavier's twin daughters, Stella and Nora. They are still infants.
Scholar
#3159 Old 1st May 2018 at 11:57 PM
Fitzwilliam Bonet's hunger bar was filling while he was at work - but instead of filling quickly, as it would if he had a meal break, it went up little by little throughout his shift. He's a fish chummer, so I can only assume he was snacking on the chum. Eeuw!
Lab Assistant
#3160 Old 2nd May 2018 at 12:39 AM
Teens Hazel and Ivy are two out of a set of triplets.

Ivy had a crush on her friend Warren (though she had no attraction toward him), and her sister was attracted to him. Hazel and Warren started getting close.

One day, Warren visited the family after school, and he and Ivy ended up in bed together. Afterwards, he started flirting with Hazel, Ivy walked in, and things spiraled out of control from there. The sisters' friendship was ruined.

Ivy discovered she was pregnant with Warren's child, but she hated him for flirting with her sibling, so she started going on dates with a classmate named Jonah.

Ivy invited Jonah over to her house for a date. A little while later, Hazel thought it'd be fun to invite Warren over for a date, and ended up WooHooing with him. The two couples managed not to fight (much to my disappointment), and in fact, it seemed that Warren and Jonah were having happy discussions while their dates were busying themselves with eating and other such things.

I have no clue whether or not Hazel is pregnant, and I don't intend to use a scanner this time. Guess we'll just have to wait. ;D

I was thinking that Jonah might be willing to play the part of father for Ivy's baby, but at the same time, I could also see her not really being the type to end up in a committed relationship; on that note, Jonah has low fertility (10%), so it's entirely possible that he'll never end up with biological kids and maybe he'd be okay with a sort of open relationship with Ivy. Who knows!

UPDATE: Because Inteen bumps teens up to the adult stage during pregnancy, I inadvertently learned that Hazel is indeed pregnant with Warren's baby. This just got spicier.
Mad Poster
#3161 Old 6th May 2018 at 3:28 PM
I've just realised that 3 of the Newson kids live next door to each other. Weird.
Ginger Gavigan (Newson) just rolled a want to have a baby, which was quite surprising by this point. In other games, I've had her have several, but in this game, she only ever had one. I guess because she spent so much of her youth raising her siblings. Her son Gerard is now a teenager so maybe she briefly considered adding a new addition. Either way, that roll quickly changed to making out with her husband Nathan and she hasn't rolled it again.

Gail Newson, daughter of Gallagher and Lucy (Burb) Newson is by far the most difficult tot I've ever met. Lucy never sees it, she's always working (despite being a family Sim) and wants to have another soon. Gallagher (despite being a fortune Sim) stays at home and has to constantly battle with Gail. Potty training is by far the hardest, even in reasonably good moods Gail wiggles her way off the potty and refuses to go. She'll be a child next rotation and hasn't even stayed on the potty for more than the second her butt hits the plastic rim. Her sleeping schedule appears to be the complete opposite of Gallagher too. He can't wait for her to grow up a little so he can finally have the sleep and motivation needed to look for a job.

Beatrice (Monty) and Gavin Newson's little girl, Gonzala is the opposite. Sleeping through the night peacefully and learning to potty train with ease. She became a child this rotation. At her party she met her cousin Angelo Monty who became a child last rotation and she made her first friend. Beatrice has rolled wants for another baby.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#3162 Old 8th May 2018 at 1:30 AM
The plot thickens on Kesry Island.

Ace Kesry, the current heir to the founding family, is an old man. Mila Fairchild made a few booty calls to Ace, which he did not decline. This happened a few times through Mila's rotations, even while she was married to Jason Menon. When Jason was at work, Mila would ignore their twin daughters, Taylor and Elise, in favor of WooHooing with Ace. Her mother Sandy turned a blind eye to it all, instead focusing on earning as much money as she could to support Mila in the future, knowing damn well Mila wouldn't work a day in her life. After her and Jason's son, Eric, was born, I kept trying to get her pregnant with Ace's child, until I eventually decided "eh, screw it" and cheated to get them pregnant (I'm confessing my rule break here). Sandy passed away and left Mila some tens of thousands of Simoleons.

Jason was not pleased with his wife's infidelity (he found out based on the fact that they hadn't WooHooed in a while, so evidently the child was not his). He divorced her, kept the money she inherited from her mother, and was given custody of their three children. She ended up finding a one-bedroom home to reside in. She gave birth to Ace's child, Finn. Mila didn't mind any of this: In fact, she was glad to be out of a committed relationship (clearly she wasn't feeling it), and she loved the thrill of the drama she created.

A few hours later, Ace visited on his own accord (he lives two houses down). I ended up deciding to have them go on a date, and he stayed well into the next day. Mila decided to blackmail Ace into giving her money in exchange for her staying quiet about her mothering his child. He already has a wife (who he's been with since his teen years) and four children, and it would be a pretty big scandal if word of Finn got out. Ace agreed to the deal because, despite Finn being blond (I think this might be from the PlantSim Inseminator a few generations back, because there is no blond anywhere in this kid's family tree), he didn't want to take the risk. So next rotation I'll have him slide some money Mila's way, right under his family's noses.
Lab Assistant
#3163 Old 9th May 2018 at 12:00 AM
Daniel and Mary-Sue Pleasant went to a community lot because Daniel rolled the want to woohoo in public. I walked away from my laptop for about two minutes, not thinking anything would happen. I was wrong. I made Kaylynn a playable Sim and she ended up on the same lot. By the time I got back, Mary-Sue was enemies with both of them. And this is why you pause your game when you have ACR installed...
Forum Resident
#3164 Old 10th May 2018 at 2:10 PM
I started a medieval neighborhood with the bin families (and the Kat and Kim families, and the Shopping Distric families and basically andybody I usually ignore). His majesty King Malcom IV. of Landgraab rules the neighborhood with his CAS wife. The families were assigned roles according to their finances or looks - the Antoninis are nobles because they're very nicely dressed, the Ottomas family are peasants because of how many children they have. Unfortunately, Julien Cooke, owner of the local Gentlemen's Club, died in a flambée related accident on the second day. Chester Gieke, royal wizard, will have to look into the matter eventually.

(This is the third fire I've had in that neighborhood and most families are still on the first day. Dark ages? Not with all the burning people!)
Mad Poster
#3165 Old 12th May 2018 at 6:39 PM
When I saw the "The Beginning Hoods Separated Family Series, now as Separated Semi-Stealth Hood Templates" here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=579829 recently uploaded by the Beginning Hoods Project, it gave me ideas. I downloaded the separated beginnings families for the Brokes, Pleasants and Summerdreams and added them to the empty version of Meadow Creek. (Meadow Creek is here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=549247 I used the "Meadow Creek without Sims" version so I would just have the three beginning families.)

Once the beginning separated family subhoods are added to the hood, they go into the family bin, then it works like a "normal" beginning hood (e.g. the Beginning of Pleasantview).

The reason why I'm calling it the "Curious about Genetics" hood is because I'm playing the families to see how the genetics turn out if the Sims are born in game. I'm curious about how Angela and Lilith Pleasant will turn out if all of their ancestors were born in game. I'm curious about what Puck and Bottom Summerdream would look like if Titania had given birth to them instead of adopting them. I'm curious how Dustin and Beau Broke would turn out if they were born in game.

To get started I moved the Oldies into a house (In Pleasantview, Herb and Coral Oldie are Angela and Lilith Pleasant's grandparents. Myron and Irma Oldie are Herb's mother and father, so Angela and Lilith Pleasant's Great-Grandparents.)

Myron has the LTW of getting to the top of the Oceangraphy career, so he got a level 1 job in the Oceangraphy career. While I was playing Irma's pregnancy, he got to level 4. Irma has the LTW to get to the top of the Medical career. She got the level 1 job at at the bottom of the Medical career and got one promotion before she had to go on maternity leave.

Shortly after I moved them in they ACR woohooed and I heard baby chimes. Not much happened while I was playing Irma's pregnancy. They skilled for their jobs and also got the skills they needed to make badges less tedious. (Myron has wants to get a bronze in toy making, robotics and flower arranging. I've been having him skill so that once he starts working on those badges it won't be so tedious.) I remembered to save when Irma went into labor, but she gave birth to a boy right away so I didn't need to exit without saving to get a boy. She gave birth to a baby boy I named Herb with blonde hair and brown eyes.

I saved and exited after Irma gave birth and Myron got home from work. I had surgery April 24, and at times in a lot of pain. I need to lay down right now to hopefully make the pain go down.
Field Researcher
#3166 Old 12th May 2018 at 6:49 PM
So, Nervous had a fit because our nicest playable in Strangetown, Circe, decided to use the SimVac on him. He went into aspiration failure while Circe filled up her aspiration bar. No need to say, Nervous had an instant appointment with the therapist. Since he has a crush on Pascal and he had a few wants to interact with him, Nervous invited Pascal over to feel... happy, for a little bit. Yeah. Apparently, he also had the fear to have a bad conversation with Pascal. I commanded them to chat, and now Nervous is having a fit again as Pascal stands there doing the "you're crazy" animation.

Very romanctic, Pascal. 10/10. You sure are a supportive friend
Scholar
#3167 Old 12th May 2018 at 7:57 PM
starting a new neighborhood called genetica where all premade sims will have different genes because the ancestors will all be born in game;inspired by orilon

My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#3168 Old 13th May 2018 at 3:28 AM
Last night, my Sim adopted a baby (I accidentally clicked 'baby' instead of 'child', whoops). She was adopted and wants to continue the tradition of adopting. Anyway, she was busy, so I had her elderly dad take care of the baby and cuddle/play with her for a bit. I noticed he had a fear of his boyfriend dying, and I thought to myself "Well, you're in luck, because your bar is farther ahead than his. A few moments later, he walks over to the baby's crib, sets her down, and then Grim comes to take him away. I felt a little guilty about my ... comment.

Today, I was playing a branch of my 'hood's founding family: Chandler's side. One of his sons, Ignatius, aged up to adulthood, invited over his fiancee (they went on one date and I said "eh, screw it" and had them become a couple AND he proposed on that date, lol), age her up, and have them get married. They proceeded to run to bed and conceived a child before I remembered to set her fertility..

Anyway, while they were doing that, there was a ton of fighting going on in the living room. I know that one of Chandler's kids, Briar, does not get along with her cousin Silas, so I figured that Silas was visiting and they were beating on each other.

Nope. Turns out that Briar and her younger brother Grayson don't get along. This is a big household, so forgive me for not paying much attention to the relationships in the family.

In the middle of their fight, Grim came for ol' Chandler. They finished up and walked away from each other but didn't seem to pay much attention to their father's death.

What an eventful night in the Kesry household. I'll miss you, Chandler. RIP.

In other news, the family tree has changed: http://prntscr.com/jh64pg

Edit: To make things even better, right as Chandler was dying, apparently his son Sebastian was making a booty call for his friend-with-benefits. Geez, my Sims are insensitive.
Mad Poster
#3169 Old 13th May 2018 at 5:28 AM Last edited by Rosebine : 13th May 2018 at 8:24 AM. Reason: Spellllingz
Nothing much as I have not been playing lately...only creating new stuff!
But now? I am about to launch my game and pay myself a treat. yay.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Instructor
#3170 Old 13th May 2018 at 10:21 AM
So I continued with The Smith family to see how they've been doing with their new addition: Baby Cordelia.

Daddy has been getting a lot of bonding time with his little girl

PT9 has been super eager to take care of Cordelia. I noticed anytime she needed something he was always there (If her parents didn't get her first of course)

Jenny has also gotten a bit more time in with her first grandbaby

However, Her mind sees to be occupied with the gardener even when she sleeps (She seems to prefer to trim her bushes herself haha and I don't mean it that way XD ). He stayed late one night and didn't finish working on the yard (I blame the bad placement of the plants for the original lot).

I also came across this easter egg Can you guess who?

Apparently, She's been busy working with the Swat team because she came home with Ophelia.

In other news, Johnny finally mastered the Logic skill even though he struggled through

When Cordelia is not bonding with her family members, she's in her swing or on her playmat

Mad Poster
#3171 Old 13th May 2018 at 1:14 PM
Okay, that infant chair is too cute! Where??

Over in Downton, Sara just had another miscarriage. She keeps beating the pregnancy odds, but can't carry the baby. FIL, Gavin has applied multiple times for a handmaid, but the NR keeps turning him down. Thanks to the governmental dowries for marriages, the family has the money to afford one, but they live in a small mobile home. It's okay, but not spacious and there is no room to section off a place for a handmaid.

Whoa! Wait a minute....was that baby chimes? Sara is rushing to the bathroom. Could it be?

Good luck, Sara!

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Scholar
#3172 Old 13th May 2018 at 4:25 PM
@smorbie1 i think the infant chair is from the ts2 store;you'll be able to find it by searching on google i think.

My Tumblr
Theorist
#3173 Old 13th May 2018 at 4:42 PM
Stony Desrosiers (née Troubadour) gave birth to quadruplets (I hit random) Adam, Avani (named after her deceased twin sister), Rhéa and Tara.
Inventor
#3174 Old 13th May 2018 at 7:16 PM Last edited by Primavera : 13th May 2018 at 11:55 PM.
Monica Picaso grew up from a child to a teenager. Besides the strange elf ears she's a carbon copy of her dad Matthew in terms of looks and personality. I made her a Popularity sim and she has the LTW of owning 5 top-level businesses. Jessica wants another baby but she's 12 days away from becoming an elder, and Matthew is currently working his way up the Athletic ladder and he's almost done with completing his LTW as a Hall of Famer.

UPDATE: Matthew has reached his LTW and Monica has since moved to college with 8 of her school friends. Matthew sent her off with a hug and a few tears. He and Jessica moved out of the apartment they lived in (for years) into a house across town, and they're a few days away from their elder stages. They set up a room for Monica to stay in, hopefully, after she graduates. All of Monica's friends live in a dorm room across from her at SSU and they're already fighting with each other .

UPDATE UPDATE: the Picaso's are now elders. I now know where Monica got her elf ears from . Jessica changed her Aspiration to Knowledge and she got abducted a few hours before her transition. They both now have part-time jobs to pay the bills.
Mad Poster
#3175 Old 13th May 2018 at 7:35 PM
First day of my second in line family's rotation yesterday. The Curtis.
Leon and Caroline do not have enough money to start building their dream beach house just yet, but they bought the beach lot.
I sent them to the family Park..there are toilets there and showers, Caroline grilled hotdogs and hamburgers. They went fishing, swimming and met interesting people. Leon met is old/new best friend Raoul, and all went well. They even slept in some tents.
I wonder where they will sleep tonight though...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Page 127 of 351