Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 2:35 AM Last edited by marimisawa : 15th Jul 2018 at 2:54 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Loki and Circe Beaker's kid won't go to school
I'm currently playing the Beaker household, and they have a kid. Every time she tries to go to school, she can't even get to the sidewalk at the front of the house. She acts like there's something in her way, but I've used the stuck object remover and it doesn't help. The only way I can get her to go to school (and come back inside after school) is to use moveobjects on and place her in the right spot. Loki, Circe and Nervous can all pass normally and go to work.

Has anyone else had this problem before, and does anyone know how to fix it?

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 5:41 AM
That is a weird, glitchy lot (in my game I moved the Beakers out and bulldozed it). Anyway, it looks flatter than it is, and (again, in my experience) adults can walk over rougher terrain than children can. Have you tried levelling the ground from the stairs to the pavement?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 10:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by croiduire
That is a weird, glitchy lot (in my game I moved the Beakers out and bulldozed it). Anyway, it looks flatter than it is, and (again, in my experience) adults can walk over rougher terrain than children can. Have you tried levelling the ground from the stairs to the pavement?

Yeah, I tried that and it didn't work. I ended up just moving them into a different house. Thanks

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Alchemist
#4 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 8:49 PM
not sure, but problem might relate to portals. somewhere in the Downloads section of this site, there is a portal revealer. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=251392

do not see the mailbox & trashcan in your picture. if I recall correctly, those 2 objects would be near the end of fence.
I take there to be various sites that have Buy Mode versions of those 2 objects. not sure where those versions could be downloaded.

did moving them fix the problem?