Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 11:12 PM
Default Photoshop
Does someone knows how can i draw these types of hills in photoshop ? or a tutorial for these?

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max...p5N385cNN8w.pngClick here
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 11:49 PM
First result on the ol' Google should do it.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfi.../?id=1100181523

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
dodgy builder
#3 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 1:37 AM Last edited by Volvenom : 8th Jul 2018 at 1:51 AM.
draw

You are very good at drawing then? Just use terrainparty and generate from a place somewhere on earth.

wow, that is actually a guide at drawing it ... excuse me, I just can't see the point. You use terrainparty to make something you can use and then you just adjust it as you like after. No trouble with using your imagination at things and struggling with masks, gradients etc? The world is full of interesting nature, why not use it?

Click on the blue square, move it where you like it. Click on the pluss on the side, and export when you're finished. You get a black and white picture like the one you already have. Use the original one in photoshop and put the new one on top.
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 4:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
draw

You are very good at drawing then? Just use terrainparty and generate from a place somewhere on earth.

wow, that is actually a guide at drawing it ... excuse me, I just can't see the point. You use terrainparty to make something you can use and then you just adjust it as you like after. No trouble with using your imagination at things and struggling with masks, gradients etc? The world is full of interesting nature, why not use it?

Click on the blue square, move it where you like it. Click on the pluss on the side, and export when you're finished. You get a black and white picture like the one you already have. Use the original one in photoshop and put the new one on top.

I agree with ya but i want to learn to do it by myself cause i want to make something for the very begining , i know terrain party and its cool @@Thank you anyway maybe ill give it a try again