Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Call Anytime + Relationship Mod v11

by scumbumbo Posted 20th Sep 2014 at 2:19 AM - Updated 9th Jan 2019 at 6:27 AM by scumbumbo : Updated to v11 for Get Famous game patch

268 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 187 Feedback Posts, 80 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 11
Forum Resident
#251 Old 8th Feb 2020 at 2:18 AM
Sorry for the bump, but I decided to go ahead and try the Scumbumbo original again, since it's supposed to still be working...and as far as I can tell, it does!

Amazing! Thank goodness...

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~
Scholar
#252 Old 28th Jun 2020 at 12:18 AM
This is the latest version afaik: https://claudiasharon.tumblr.com/po...chat-longer-and

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Forum Resident
#253 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Apsalar
This is the latest version afaik: https://claudiasharon.tumblr.com/po...chat-longer-and

No it isn't, I'm afraid.

According to the Scumbumbo Mods site, though, it still works! (You could download it from there if you want to be absolutely sure.)

Scholar
#254 Old 15th Nov 2020 at 11:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Starry Might
No it isn't, I'm afraid.

According to the Scumbumbo Mods site, though, it still works! (You could download it from there if you want to be absolutely sure.)

I mean it's the latest WORKING version. It's the latest time the mods was updated. Unless I'm missing an update, but that's the latest I could find.
It's the update for the 1.56 version. that I linked to. afaict that's the last time the mod needed updating.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#255 Old 9th Dec 2020 at 3:37 PM
Is there a way to be able to update or create a mod that allows you to use the phone when the power is out? Cell phones aren't dependent on the power except to charge. It's stupid that EA made it so some features of a cell phone works when the power is out, but other ones don't, such as finding a job to pay the bills to get the power back on!
Forum Resident
#256 Old 10th Dec 2020 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Apsalar
I mean it's the latest WORKING version. It's the latest time the mods was updated. Unless I'm missing an update, but that's the latest I could find.
It's the update for the 1.56 version. that I linked to. afaict that's the last time the mod needed updating.

Ah, okay. (Sorry for the late reply.)

Test Subject
#257 Old 12th Apr 2021 at 7:36 PM
Is this ok with the March 23rd update?
Test Subject
#258 Old 18th Apr 2021 at 9:48 AM
This doesn't seem to be working properly anymore. If I call to invite a Sim over they arrive and then immediately say 'Oh sorry I have to go' and leave.
Forum Resident
#259 Old 2nd May 2021 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DaveHedgehog
This doesn't seem to be working properly anymore. If I call to invite a Sim over they arrive and then immediately say 'Oh sorry I have to go' and leave.

This is something that just occurred to me, but where did you download it from?

Test Subject
#260 Old 11th Jun 2021 at 11:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DaveHedgehog

because you use mod generate this bug
i personally use speed time mode and that mod make guest leave immediately after coming (when you are at top speed)
solution for me was just slow down the time and let sims get to my house
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#261 Old 25th Jun 2021 at 6:54 PM Last edited by Ailias : 26th Jun 2021 at 8:46 AM.
this mod is OK, it's mod for superspeed that causes guests to leave too soon.

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#262 Old 1st Jan 2022 at 2:25 PM
This mod doesn't work. Whenever I invite outside normal hours they say they were sleeping.
Lab Assistant
#263 Old 24th Feb 2022 at 5:44 PM
Same here 20Feb22, they complain they are sleeping.

Blessings,
MissCee
Test Subject
#264 Old 1st Jul 2022 at 2:51 PM
I can confirm the same thing, I too am getting sims saying that they are now "Sleeping" when calling them late.
Test Subject
#265 Old 9th Jul 2022 at 2:02 PM
The link to here is the correct link. The mod works as expected with no errors when tested with just MCCC, Better Exceptions and Scumbumbo's Tuning Error Notifier. I tested it today on game version 1.89.214

The issue with Sims coming over then immediately leaving is to do with other game features or mods that kick in once the sim is on a lot, the fact that the invite works at all at that time of night shows this mod is doing it's thing.

For those who are still getting the 'I'm sleeping' notice, you should check if you have other mods that affect phone calls as these could conflict with this mod and cause it to stop working.
Test Subject
#266 Old 29th Jul 2022 at 2:32 AM
I only use one other mod that alters phone calls and its been updated since the last game patch. I only mention that because Im also now getting the response "Im sleeping" I will keep checking back here to see if this ends up being updated. Its one of my favorite small mods!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#267 Old 6th Aug 2022 at 12:32 PM
The website brought me here!!! scumbumbomods.com
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#268 Old 6th Jan 2023 at 3:35 PM
I can confirm that this mod works. I just downloaded it today. I was able to invite a sim over to hangout at 3am.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#269 Old 4th Feb 2023 at 7:17 AM
Mod still works after 31st January patch. You can invite Sims over after 10pm, and the relationship grows on the phone while talking for a long time.
Page 11 of 11