Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Comfortable Maxis Match Newborn Baby Clothes

by 1gboman Posted 3rd Aug 2017 at 9:52 PM - Updated 18th Aug 2019 at 12:45 PM by 1gboman

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Levkoni
Hi! Maybe version without earrings? it would be nice

i was going to ask exactly for this
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 12:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amiolia
Thank you! If you plan on making more versions, perhaps one without earrings for girls? I really dislike earrings on babies, but these clothes are super adorable!

Sorry it came so late - but your wish is my command! I've updated the sleepers with a new version without earrings.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 21st Aug 2019 at 12:21 AM
Thank you for this, and for updating it without earrings on the baby girls as well!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#29 Old 26th Aug 2019 at 4:04 AM
Thank you!!!!
Test Subject
#30 Old 29th Oct 2019 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 1gboman
Sorry it came so late - but your wish is my command! I've updated the sleepers with a new version without earrings.

I am late at thanking you, so I guess we're even. Thank you so much! They are perfect!
Test Subject
#31 Old 23rd Sep 2020 at 4:11 AM
Question- when I have these in my game, the game outfit appears overlayed on the cc one, instead of being replaced. It's not in any other folder and i only have the one override file, what would be causeing this and how could i fix it? thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 8th Oct 2020 at 3:23 PM
Question- when I have these in my game, the game outfit appears overlayed on the cc one, instead of being replaced. It's not in any other folder and i only have the one override file, what would be causeing this and how could i fix it? thanks
Test Subject
#33 Old 23rd Feb 2022 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KarinaRuDICH

I think it's because the mod wasn't updated for the Nifty Knitting patch, which separated the textures of the baby and clothes.
Page 2 of 2