Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 3:35 AM
Default Many Mods showing confliction
Hi..I just downloaded Mod Conflict Detector [Updated 03/03/2018] and ran it. This shows that most of my mods are conflicting, yet they all work. Theres also some CC like hair and jewelry, but they work as well. Is this possible? I mean, many of the mods are from MTS. Thanks!
Advertisement
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 3:37 AM
I just checked. So you have mods for Sims 4 that are conflicting with each other. There is not really a definite answer to fixing the conflicts. I suggest posting your question there: http://modthesims.info/d/561550

Someone might help you in that thread because that's where you can find answers for what you want to know.
dodgy builder
#3 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 10:21 AM
That mod has not been updated since march, and the creator states in the description hen will not be able to. Mods has to be kept updated and many people in the comment section says it doesn't work.

You have to read the description and comments on mods, each modder is responsible for their own creation.

MTS does not have any responsibility for uploaded mods, it's all up to the creator.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 11:17 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered