Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 5:34 AM
Nice! Now all she needs is some eyeliner, dreads, and some Cosima worthy clothes! (and a little bit of blood at the mouth if you're feeling particularly cruel!)

I've been staring and staring at the pics, because something wasn't quite clicking for me and I couldn't find it, but I think I might have finally spotted something? The inner eye shape is a bit off. I'm not sure exactly how to describe it, but the bit that slopes down towards her nose needs to be longer? Right now the lower lid is curving up to meet the upper lid, but it should be closer to a straight line, with the upper lid continuing down to meet it? Which also has the effect of slightly widening the eye as a whole, making it a bit less round and more oval. Does that make any sense?

And based on that profile view, I think the jaw needs to come out a bit further. The space just under her nose should stick a tiny bit further out than her forehead. And there needs to be a little more of an indent between her mouth and chin, I think. Maybe bring the chin out just slightly?

Her nose is also bugging me a little. Maybe re-lengthen it a smidge? And I know nothing about sliders, but if there's any way to replicate that angle towards the end of her nose, that would be great.

And also, her skin really does need to have more of a yellow tone to it. It's very pink right now. I know there was a skintone discussion further up the page, and I do like this one the most out of those options but maybe someone will have a suggestion on how to improve it?

Sorry for the list! I swear, she is looking great!

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 3:33 PM Last edited by mixa97sr : 1st Jun 2015 at 6:50 PM.
Now it looks a bit too forward... try leveling it with the upper lip:

Except that, everything else is almost as perfect as it can get... Love it!

EDIT: Try changing the "nose tip depth" to bring her nose tip a bit forward, but just a tiny bit... I want to see how it would look.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#53 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 8:22 PM
Ok, I've brought back just a bit the jaw, now it is correct? That "jaw depth" slider is kinda tricky I've also reduced just a bit the chin scale (since I had increased it previously to try to make that underlip curve), and brought the nose tip a bit forward as @mixa97sr suggested, her nose looks a bit longer now.

@Gingerxyz : I believe that to solve that issue on the space between the nose and the lips was only if I could bring the nose backwards, but I don't have a slider capable of this (and didn't found any custom slider for this too). I've tried to tweak the nostril depth, but it only looks good in CAS and in the game it doesn't seem to make any difference. About the underlip curve, if I try to increase it, it will make that shadow below lower lip bigger...
And about the eye shape, I didn't understand right, did you mean that the lower lid should be less curved? I don't know, but her eyes seems to look fine when I make the blend comparison (the Rachel's one seems a bit off since Rachel's face seems to be turned to left just a bit):

About the skin tone, I've darkened it just a bit, perhaps if I try to darken it a bit more it can look more accurate...

Screenshots

I'm bad at finding CC on my own
My simblr
I'm shy and so I might take longer to reply you '-'
Top Secret Researcher
#54 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 9:01 PM
Face, skin, everything is done ( at least I think so)... now off to hair, clothing, accesories and personality, and she's ready for upload!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#55 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 10:34 PM
Well, I just need to say that while watching the last episode I just looked at Helena and a "OMG she looks just like my sim!" feel has come
Btw, the hairs I'd like to use for each clone are these:

I'm just in doubt about these shown above. For Alison I thought that this ponytail with bangs would be good, but the ponytail is too high and much longer than Alison's hair is. For Cosima the braids bun looks more accurate, but it doesn't have the cornrows like the first one. The Rachel's one has a hairline too low, but it was the only one I found that is more accurate in the lenght (the others I found or was too long, or with hair covering the face) (btw, Rachel's hair color is the most tricky one, even using photoshop's eyedropper to pick the colors it was hard to get this color ). And I prefer the first one for Katja, but I thought I should give a try for the second...

And Sarah's clothing is ready too!

Screenshots

My simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 11:41 PM
Oh my GOSH!!! Those are amazing... I agree that Katja looks better with the first hair, Cosima needs her glasses, Rachel's hairline is good but hair volumen is not, and Alison could use some other haircut, though the first one looks nice. Give them all proper make up too. Perfect... just perfect. I'll be first to download :DDD
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 1:47 AM
Oh, it's just so cool to see the lineup! You've done such a nice job.

As for hairstyles, have you tried Elexis' Ada Wong hair on Katja? It was a gift she posted to Facebook.

I don't think Rachel's hair is bad. The new Sintiklia hair might work. I'm not sure how the hairline will sit on her. Maybe this older Anubis hair? This old Peggy hair is close. What about this alpha edit of a Darko hair? The bangs are also easy to remove off of Nightcrawler 27.
Instructor
#58 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 7:02 AM
I'm not familiar with the show, so I'll stay out of the styling bit

I am, however, wondering if her outer corners should be brought up a little bit. I realise that that might affect the curve of the lower lid, but it does look like it's a bit too low. I think you've done a wonderful job, she really looks great
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#59 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 10:06 PM
Sorry for taking so long to reply again, this time I've caught a cold and the wifi is pretty bad in my bedroom
So, I've tested the hairs suggested for Rachel and Katja (I just forgot the Anubis one, and the Elexis one looked so cute on Katja, even it being longer than the character's hair), and made the hair + make up + clothing for each clone. I'm looking for a prettier pair of boots for Cosima, and I found this and this one, both by Anubis, and I'll try them soon.
Btw, I was thinking that this hair I've chosen for Beth is too long, but I didn't found anyone that was as simple as this one for her... And let the Alison's hairband in this color since I didn't know if it was needed to change it

My simblr
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 11:23 PM
No need to apologize, especially since you've been under the weather! Hope you feel better soon. :/ Honestly I think you've been updating pretty quickly. I'm like a tortoise with my sims.

Also, wow!! It's amazing how recognizable Tatiana stays in each identity. I like your outfit choice. I have a couple of suggestions, but styling is ultimately up to you. For Allison, I like her outfit, but I wonder if she should be in flats instead of sneakers? Any of the base game flats would work, maybe the ballet flats? Also, she tends to wear dark/colorful jeans. Maybe a dark red like in this image? I would also go with a more crisp/cool white rather than a cream for her sweater. For Rachel, I like the pieces, they look very much like one of her outfits. However, I would either go for a darker gray overall, or add some contrast between the pieces. Perhaps CAST the top in a white/keep the lighter gray and CAST the skirt in a darker gray/black?

I think both of the boots from Anubis are good choices. Here are a few more if you feel like trying out additional pairs:
Simlicious Ankle Boot Amy
Pixicat Ambush - Pixicat has a ton of great shoes if you don't have them already.

As for hair, I'm undecided what would be best for Rachel. I'm leaning towards the Peggy style. I think hairline and overall style is more important than exact length, so I'm not bothered by Beth's 'do. I think it looks good.

Awesome work!
Top Secret Researcher
#61 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 2:07 PM Last edited by mixa97sr : 4th Jun 2015 at 5:24 PM.
Hmmm... for my tastes I like first hair that you chose for Rachel, the one in the first post #55

The rest is just perfect. I really like how this turned out :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#62 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 11:56 PM
Well, I've tested the boots suggested for Cosima, and I'll stay with one of the Anubis one. And about Rachel's hair, I'll stay with the Peggy one, but I'll link the Nightcrawler one as suggested CC (I'm thinking about doing this with that first dreads option for Cosima too).
Btw, these are the other outfits I've planned for each clone. I choose to use mostly basegame and EPs/SPs content, only for Alison I used a Store dress as formal outfit because that dress just looks like that one she uses on Aynsley's funeral...
And if it's okay for everybody and it doesn't need more changes, I think that she's ready to upload

Screenshots

My simblr
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 6:36 AM
Everything looks perfect to me! Gorgeous!
Top Secret Researcher
#64 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 12:10 PM
Just upload it already... what are you waiting for?!
Test Subject
#65 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 11:15 AM
Hi just wondering if there was a link to where I could download these amazing recreations of the clone club thanks in advance
Scholar
#66 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 6:10 PM
Here you go!

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Page 3 of 3