Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 4:08 PM Last edited by jokera_us : 9th Jul 2009 at 5:38 PM. Reason: another tutorial i tried
Default My Try At The Tutorials And Randomness (yacht tutorial update)
LOL just a big dump of TUTORIAL TRIES AND randomness while in sims3! please excuse the interruption

THE ABOVE GROUND POOL TUTORIAL

SOMTHING A USER ASKED ABOUT A SLOPED ENTRANCE TO A POOL

MY OWN TRY AT A BELOW LEVEL GARAGE.

ANOTHER TUTORIAL WITH THE ELEVATION SET TO FALSE AND MOVE OBJECTS TO FALSE

the garage works. I WAS DOING A SIM WALKTHROUGH TEST INTO THE GARAGE. THE SLOPE WORKED.

Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 5:23 PM
You need a better title. It would also help if you told us something about what this is about in the post itself.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 6:18 PM
Ok, Hopefully This Cleared It Up A Little
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 7:11 PM
wait, im confused. I asked if it was possible to create a true sunken room with no slopes next to a pool. But I like that you spent a lot of time trying to do all these tutorials and answer the questions of others
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 5:35 PM
here is my attempt at the yacht tutorial
woo hooo! after about three hours i said screw this.

i couldnt mimic your foundation for the ship. i also have a very odd instance where my lot was flooded with water. i kept getting mixed up with " turn on the cheats or turn off the cheats".

i started re-scanning your notes and re-started. if i lowered the terrain i could probably have made a higher ship.

i have them in order of numbers that sims3 labeled them as. i hope you can discern what they are saying.

the whole beginning on how you got your walls threw me off.

here is the better part of the my attemp at your tutorial

ok im just going to speed up and show you the results.

i kept having a problem with the water and had to readjust the terrain!