Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 1:20 AM
Default Max Stats of CC Objects? Need Clarification.
Wanted to mod some CC Buy Mode items (e.g. bed, shower, etc.) I found at TSR since they look good but have really low stats. I'm not sure about this but I found out the hard way that if I want a CC Object to have the stats of a Princess Bed then I have to make sure that CC should be identical tuning-wise and incidentally mesh-wise to the Princess Bed. Can you guys clarify this?

Used a tutorial (the only tutorial I saw while googling), s4pe and Sims 4 Studio.
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 1:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SAGO
I found out the hard way that if I want a CC Object to have the stats of a Princess Bed then I have to make sure that CC should be identical tuning-wise and incidentally mesh-wise

Can you clarify what you mean by that? What did you do, edit the (custom) object tuning, add your own custom tuning, override existing (Maxis) tuning, or reference the tuning of some other object? And what was the effect that it had in game? I don’t understand what you mean by “incidentally mesh-wise” in this context.

Also, which tutorial are you referring to, can you post a link?

There are already some other threads in this forum on how to change object tuning (also look in Modding Discussion), maybe reading those would help too.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.