Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 9:37 PM
Default Can't see custom content in catalog
So I recently made some posters using Sims4Studio and Gimp, like i usually do. I've made posters before and they work perfectly fine, but whenever I made these recent ones, only one of the posters show up in my game (I made 5). Is there something wrong with the files? Or perhaps my game is not reading something correctly? I'll probably just remake them but i wanted to see if there was an easier solution first.
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 9:43 PM
If other CC works for you it’s probably not an issue with your game .. for anyone to be able to tell for sure what’s up with your files, you would need to post said files. If this is something cloned from an object that only has one colour option orginally (i.e. five separate clones), my guess would be you gave them all the same ID so they override each other. But that is just a guess.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
my guess would be you gave them all the same ID so they override each other. But that is just a guess.

I feel like that might be what happened. Instead of doing what I used to do, load a new file and retexture that way, i just changed the texture and did save as. Does that seem like an explanation?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by poppyheart
i just changed the texture and did save as. Does that seem like an explanation?

Yes. Sounds like you ended up with five versions of the same thing.

Moving to Create > Objects, as well, since this would be a creation issue (not a case for Game Help).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 12:56 AM
I remade the objects and now it works, you were right. Thanks (: