Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 12:00 AM
Default Some pictures I took
These are some pictures I took. There all of animals because I live in the middle of scenic no where. there not the best but.

-Though this be madness, yet there is method in it-
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 5:46 AM
Cute doggiewogs!

Kleptomaniac, Hopeless romantic, Frugal, Family-Oriented, Over-Emotional

The Dahl Legacy
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 12:29 AM
Thanks there sisters I took those pis when they were babies now there bigger. More pics of my other animals they were feeling left out

Might take more pics of my other dogs again now that there bigger

Inventor
#4 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 1:07 PM
They are cute, but if you don't mind a suggestions I think you need to look at your camera focus a bit - maybe think about using a mini tripod or something to keep your camera steady

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 8:21 PM
I dont use a tripod I just hold it and i try to take the pics fast before one of my other pets ruin it but ill try to keep it steadier

Inventor
#6 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 8:55 AM
Hi Rose. You can get mini-tripods very cheaply, or the other thing you can do is to get a short 1/4" screw that will fit into the tripod mount on your camera. Tie a piece of string to the screw and tie a washer to the other end of the string. Put the washer under your shoe and take up the slack string - this will help to keep the camera steady!!

The other thing is to look at the settings on your camera. You may have a mode on there designed for action shots - I actually have a 'Kids and Pets' mode on mine - otherwise don't be afraid to play around with your shutter speeds and apertures to see if you can improve things.

I hope you don't mind my input - some people don't take criticism well - and I'm honestly not trying to be nasty in any way by commenting that they're out of focus. The poses are adorable - it's just the blurriness that ruins them. By all means tell me to bugger off

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 2:54 AM
The first pics are blurry bcause they were the first pics i too with my camera so i was getting used to it. I checked my camera has a sport setting for fast motion and a blur reduction settig for moving subjects ill try one of those next time

Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 6:26 PM
OMG such cute doggies!
The first puppy looks like my baby looked like when he was a puppy too.
My dog is 11 now though so he's getting on , bless him.
Lovely pictures though and i know how hard it is to get pictures of dog's without them moving, mine does it for a pastime! lol
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 7:05 PM
aww...

i said that in a manlyish way.