Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 1:34 AM
Default Thumbnails
I have just recoloured some double beds and put them in my game for testing. The beds are great, i.e. they look good however the thumbnails are terrible and have black areas on them making it impossible to see what the bed is like before you put it in the game. How can I correct this?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by clairkp
I have just recoloured some double beds and put them in my game for testing. The beds are great, i.e. they look good however the thumbnails are terrible and have black areas on them making it impossible to see what the bed is like before you put it in the game. How can I correct this?

Go into your Sims 4 Documents directory;

C:\Users\<USER>\documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\

And delete the localthumbcache.package file. The game may be a little slow re-rendering the thumbnails [for CAS items and Build/Buy, etc]

Simalary Studios

Contact Me
Send me a PM, if you need to contact me for anything.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#3 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 5:01 PM
Moving to Object Creation. Please post here with creation questions, the Resources forum is for posting resources (like textures that people can use, etc). Thanks!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.