Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2012 at 11:34 PM
Default Moving Sim to New House A Question
I'm going to move my sim Calista to a new house . She's currently at , I think it's lot 52 (don't have game loaded right now). It's a big ranch style house. Too big. I just don't like it. I plan to move her to the "Vanilla House" , as it seems much more cozy.

I'm just wondering as I'm trying to play without using any cheats or even money cheats. Does the game compute her whole net worth if I "evict" her and bulldoze the house OR should I sell everything first, even the wallpaper and floors. Maybe even the walls! I'm sure I used to know , but I forgot, it's been so long.

I could save myself the time of selling each item one by one if the game does it for me though.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 27th Jul 2012 at 11:59 PM
From my experience, TS1 is like TS2, when you evict a sim everything in the house will be sold automatically, your sim will keep the money, of course.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 6:20 PM
Thank you Saturnfly. I went ahead and "evicted and bulldozed" her and her house. It told me her "Net Worth" Before it evicted and bulldozed her . "Calista has a net worth of $20,000.00, do you want to evict etc?" Things are so simple in Sims 1! It sends her straight to CAS, and then I just moved her into the new house.