Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 15th Oct 2012 at 6:38 PM
Omg, this music still scares the shit out of me, lol! That's why I always turn the volume down when it becomes dark and I refuse to get my Sim a job!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 8:38 AM
UGH, YES. XD My fear of that sound is so deeply rooted I only stopped being so afraid of nighttime in Sims 2 this last year! I hated it so much. I still get panicky with a burglar in Sims 2, though... again, all because of the psychological damage this did to me, hahaha.
#28 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 10:20 AM
The two sounds that can make you soil yourself and experience a low-grade heart attack in front of your computer?

1. Sims 1 warning music.
2. Windows Critical Error sound effect.

"Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you, amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien
Test Subject
#29 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 7:02 PM
omg that always scared me...that and the tragic clown...the tc scared me so bad that I even stopped playing for awhile until I realized how to make him stop coming around ROFL.

Don't be a drag, just be a Queen!
Field Researcher
#30 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 2:30 PM
I swear to god, little me had nightmares involving this music.

In my defense I was six or something.
Test Subject
#31 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 5:02 AM
I used to be really scared of this music. I still kind of am. Well, it makes me tense up. (When I haven't heard it for a bit.) What really irritates me is the broken object/ruined relationship noise. It sometimes happens and I'm like "WHAT HAPPENED?!?!? WHERE IS IT?!?!?". (Although now I think it's also jealousy music.)

Although, not as much as I was irritated when the burglar music would play due to a raccoon coming on the lot, and then it going off immediately.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 5:09 AM
In the times I've played the original Sims, I have never had a burglar yet I have had the raccoon. I purposefully turn down the speakers at night to AVOID the burglar music. I wonder why DOES the raccoon have the burglar music assigned to it? Did they want to scare kids or was the raccoon based off the burglar NPC? Hm.
Page 2 of 2