Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 5:13 PM
Default Random weird moments
So, basically it's subject to share WTF moments but in TS1 !

Today my sim invited Bella Goth to his house, she took a plate of dinner, and sat at the kitchen table. My genius sim took a plate and sat at the garden table. Nothing weird? They were talking to each other! My sim have some special powers lol Talking through the wall is fun.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 5:52 AM
It's not really a random weird moment. But I just noticed the maid charges $20 simoleons a day no matter if the house is a mansion, or a starter. And what would we do without Bridgette the maid? But , unfortunately the only possible interactions with her are "dismiss" or "fire".
Mad Poster
#3 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 1:51 PM
The maid charges by the hour. If you always get $20 days, your sims are keeping the house clean enough that she only needs to spend two hours there.

Brigitte always leaves after seven hours, so I always figured the cost of having her at $70/day. Since most of my Sims1 families eventually consisted of two parents, two children, and some number of pets, there was always plenty for her to do.

Alas, I cannot recall any WTF moments at the moment, to bring this post on topic.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 2:07 PM
I can remember WTF moments from The Sims Online. I would suppose it would be possible to recreate the scenario in The Sims, although I've never tried. It had to do with routing issues and plates being carried, stacked, in one hand. After a group of people had eaten, Sims (players) would pick up dishes with the command, "clean dish" or something like that. Then there would be contests as to who picked up the most. I think plate stacking was easier in TSO. Then, there would be a jam at the sink and Sims would run all over the property for stretches of 15 minutes looking for a free sink. The routes taken were hysterical. They would manage to find the least logical route and run along it (up and down stairs, though back doors, out by the street, etc....) carrying these tall stacks of plates. I miss those days.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.