Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 9:54 PM
Default The Sims 4 - Family Portraits & Snapshots (v1)
I think we need this thread as well! Especially since genetics are kind of interesting in this iteration of The Sims. Show us your families!

Here's some adorableness for ya. Hugo is reading to his two kiddos Meia and Matthew. They ARE his biological children, I swear. :P

And here mommy Ebba has joined in. Love this family!

And this is a little different. A straight up sibling picture! Sisters Ebba and Ellora, with Matthew and Meia in the background.

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 5:12 AM
I cannot see your pics -- in any thread -- apparently due to photobucket bandwidth limitation. FWIW, I usesnag.gy for forum pics. It is anonymous and unlimited: the only caveat is that it expires after 6 months if no one looks at it, which is frankly perfect.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 5:56 AM
Yeah, I just noticed that for the first time too! Apparently I need to wait until Oct 9th for them to go back to normal (or pay, but I'm not doing that). I'm switching to another photo sharing service, but I'm kinda sad the old pictures won't be viewable. Stupid Photobucket! And thank you for the tip! I already signed up at another site but if I have any problems with it I will definitely take your suggestion.

Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 8:55 AM
Flick is big into hugging. She walks around giving everybody hugs. All the time.

Then she grew into a teen....and nothing changed
Alchemist
#5 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 10:17 AM
Rita Volt and her younger brother Billy Volt

Billy Volt and mum Mary Volt

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 11:17 AM
@Vaten, your ss crashed. :c
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 9:54 PM
My lovely gen 2 heir Ebba is sitting her with her two almost grown (where did the time go!?) kids and their partners! Also, you don't even want to know how hard it was to get all of their faces (or heads :P) in the picture, without showing any plumbobs!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 9:56 PM
Just some random snapshots of my family interacting with each other...

Mommy Ebba giving Miranda a scolding. I love the child-adult interactions.

And here Miranda is hugging her stuffed animal, while her big sister Meia sits on her bed, eating.

Field Researcher
#9 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 11:00 AM
Tristan Goth and his half sister Cassandra. No doubt they're related :P

Tristan feeling his little (half) brother, kick! (Featuring Mama Raina)

Tristan all teened up, getting some homework help from his old man, Morty. (Tristan's parents don't live together. Morty stayed with the Goths while mother Raina moved out with Tristan, got married to the guy next door and had two kids. However everyone gets along great, and Morty still comes over every day (sometimes twice >.>) to visit his son)
Field Researcher
#10 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 4:18 AM
Here is Bella with her son Alexander who just turned into a Teen in my game without myself actually knowing.

Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 4:47 AM
Alexander in my game with his best bud Duncan Echolls.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 6:20 AM
Ebba and Miranda (mother and daughter) having a nice, calm morning together before it's time for work and school. Ebba has passed away now but I really loved these two together. Their relationship bar was always completely full. I'ma miss their relationship!

Field Researcher
#13 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 1:26 PM
Alright, story time!

First there were the Spencer-Kim-Lewises: Alice and her husband Eric, their daughter Olivia, Alice's father (?) and Eric's mother. Things didn't work out and Eric left Alice for my self-made sim, coincidentally named Alice Lynn (Watson). Alice Lynn and Eric started out poor but they wanted a big family, which is why Eric turned to the life of crime when Alice Lynn's earnings as a writer didn't cover for the costs. Together the two had six children: Johnny, Jenna, Isabella, Shawn, Kendra and Elijah. Frequent visitors in the household were (and some still are) Eric's mother, Vivian, his daughter Olivia and later on, Eric himself. You see, Eric cheated on Alice Lynn with a younger woman and they had a son, Peter, but Eric broke it off soon after.
When Alice Lynn was pregnant with her youngest child Elijah, she and Eric decided to call it quits and they both found new partners. Despite this, the family is very tight-knit and people come and go as they please around here. Alice Lynn even befriended Eric's first wife Alice and all the children are good friends together.

Here you can see Alice Lynn greeting her ex-husband and their children Jenna and Shawn can be seen there too. The POC lady is just a walkby.

Eric talking with his ex-wife Alice (who looks a lot like Jaime Murray) and his then-girlfriend, Tina. They're now married with a baby on the way.

Here's a shot of the usual day in this crowded house. Alice Lynn and Isabella are preparing breakfast, jockey-Johnny is eating a salad and Jenna + Shawn are probably goofing around.

This photo I really like, I think it shows, in a way similar to the first photo, just how welcoming the Watson-Lewises are. Alice Lynn is, again, preparing food while chatting with Olivia, her ex-husband's daughter from his first marriage.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 1:57 AM
Tristen Goth calmly putting up with sister Trinity's crap. Tristen has since moved out and had a child with Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis but he visits a lot. Sometimes I wonder why :P
Field Researcher
#15 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 9:48 AM
David and Carrie ♥

Mad Poster
#18 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
Alexander in my game with his best bud Duncan Echolls.

That is so adorably awesome
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 5:10 PM
Default The Macklin family at Sunday breakfast.
This is my family. The eldest daughter, Molly, is a teen and she's pregnant with her first child. She fell in loe with the guy next door and they are planning a wedding for once she graduates. Molly comes over frequently to visit her folks, teen brothers Luca and Jaydon and little brother Rory. Her Mom is due with her final child any time.
[IMG][/IMG]
Scholar
#20 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 10:45 AM
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 10:05 PM
how
How did you do those portraits
Quote: Originally posted by RomerJon17
The Loave Family are finally in The Sims 4.

Instructor
#22 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 10:11 PM
Very nice!
Quote: Originally posted by miley3054
How did you do those portraits

This question, again.

Please answer!

Scholar
#23 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 4:45 AM
@miley3054 @James009
Hi both,

I used Create A Sim Mode, Green Screen, Print Screen and Photoshop.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 4:24 PM Last edited by AnnaSue : 13th Dec 2014 at 5:49 PM.
Griggs Father Gregory who achieved his wealth through criminal activities (if you count cheating as such) and his two teenage daughters
Ashlee (blonde) and Samantha (brown haired) as well as son Michael at their saturday evening poolside dinner.

The kids mother Diane joins the dinner late, she was painting another classical art piece and couldn't get away from the easel,
and the only one left on the table with her is her rebellious daughter which isn't really pleased with that situation.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 10:35 PM
One of my favorite things in the game is reading to the kids. I think it looks so sweet (when it isn't bugged and actually looks right! LOL) Here is a picture of one of my sim families with the mom reading to her kiddos, while the baby sleeps peacefully nearby.
Screenshots
Page 1 of 5