Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 8:10 PM
What happened to this website?
I used to love modthesims.

I used it so often but I feel like it's hard to use now!
It's changed it's look and it's just not very user friendly..... where's the light blue gone??

What happened to you MTS? Who hurt you?! ;P
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 5:12 PM
It literally same general site design since 2009 redesign, just with few minor changes to front page and theme colour. Layout still same so I no sure why it more confusing for you now...

Anyway, you can change back to light blue colour by going to bottom of page to where it say "Style:" and use drop menu and select "Bootstrap".

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Scholar
#3 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by moonpriestessa
I used to love modthesims.

I used it so often but I feel like it's hard to use now!
It's changed it's look and it's just not very user friendly..... where's the light blue gone??

What happened to you MTS? Who hurt you?! ;P

If instead you're referring to the older layout of the website, you can simply change the hyperlink from:

Code:
www.modthesims.info

...to the following....

Code:
classic.modthesims.info

...in order to explore the website with the old layout. Keep in mind that it's unsupported, and anything that goes wrong with the old layout is not a priority for the staff. Much as how I haven't changed from Windows XP, anything that goes wrong with my OS is my problem to deal with.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 11:14 PM
HarVee, I think they want Classic, since Bootstrap is the new design.

OP you can still use Classic, I do as it's much kinder on my eyes. Also it's not a do or die situation, it's easy to switch to Bootstrap when/if needed. I often view downlaods on Bootstrap since the pictures show up larger.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#5 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
HarVee, I think they want Classic, since Bootstrap is the new design.

Ah.. I thought they refer to bluefish override that happen few months ago because they join date 2015.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 11:04 AM
This site desperately need new modern design and also more moderators.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 6:23 PM
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
What, these aren't enough?
http://www.modthesims.info/showgroups.php

Apparently no.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 5:14 PM
Eh, change can be unsettling if you get too stuck on something. Even zombo.com has changed.

Kidney stones are never round pebbles... they are more like jagged stalactites.