Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 5:53 PM
Mod that fixes college professors' relationships
Hello dear fellow simmers!

I used to have this mod in my game, and after some google searching, I think it's from MATY. I just have no idea what it's called and didn't recognise it while going through the directory listing.

The mod/hack fixes a problem with college/university professors (not just the drama prof who loves everybody) having BFF-relationships with other sims.
I didn't really notice it missing until my first sim threw a graduating party and it was a catastrophe due to the prof trying to interact with other guests and losing BFF-status every single time when rejected.

Or do I misremember that? Could this be a side-effect of a hack I downloaded? I don't think so, but either way, your help is very welcome!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 8:27 PM
That sounds like Pescado's dramafix

Quote: Originally posted by Pescado
FEATURES:
Prevents creation of drama professor "lost best friend" visible and invisible memory spam and "met self" memories.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/f...r=al%2Fhacks%2F
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
That sounds like Pescado's dramafix
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/f...r=al%2Fhacks%2F

Gonny test it. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 3:50 PM
Uhm, I ran into another problem.
The hack doesn't seem to work.
I had it in a sub-folder within my Downloads folder, moved it to the Downloads-folder, will try it again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 4:05 PM
It works now! Not sure why it didn't before, but being buried in Downloads/Mods/DramaFix might have messed with the loading order somehow. I guess. I'm truly a noob, so I can't tell for sure.

Thanks you very much for your help!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 11:01 PM
I'm glad you were able to get it working.