Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 9:54 AM
Default NPC Aspiration Level fix
Hello everyone,

I'll get right to the point; I'm using the Simological School stuff to run an orphanage in my neighbourhood for NPC teens and kids, mostly the cashiers.
I've noticed however that the Aspiration Meters work kind of iffy in regards to NPCs; Namely, they won't go above a certain level (very low green) and if a Want/Fear is fulfilled while the Aspiration Meter is above this level (after I have changed it via cheats) it 'drops down' back to this level. The actual Aspiration Value of the Wants/Fears seems irrelevant. Also, enabling static Aspiration Levels with the Sim Modder does not work.

Because this appears to be design, and not a glitch, I have decided to post this here; Namely, what I am looking for is some sort of hack or mod that would bypass this, if such a hack exists, and if it doesn't, well, I've always wanted to get into modding

Side-note, any searching yields fruitless results in my case, as Google usually picks up on The Sims 4 stuff instead, and I couldn't find anything when I looked on MTS.

Cheers!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 10:33 AM
Squinge's "Display Aspiration Score Change" should allow townie aspirations to go up and down just like for playable sims. It works great in my game.

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,7049.0.html

If you have all EPs, get the EP3 version.