Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#2851 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 1:41 PM
I haven't played in quite a few months (why did I do this to myself??), so I've had fun the last few days getting reacquainted with my megahood sims. The megahood consists of every hood by the Hood Building Group, plus Widespot and LGU as the university.

I finished up with Meadow Creek's first rotation. Sebastian Wilson is not settling in well to fatherhood. He disappeared for an entire day to go party downtown, met Genesis Montes of Emerald Heights, went on a date with her, and ended up getting her pregnant. Oops! Poor Tiffany was left to fend for herself with the quads, and ended up hiring a butler (luckily, she can afford it). I don't get the sense that this marriage is going to end well.

Then I headed over to Widespot, the next subhood in the rotation, where much drama has already occurred. Valentine Hart did truly care about Mary, and he thought about making a deeper commitment, but ultimately old habits die hard. The choice was made for him when Mary dropped by unexpectedly while Valentine was in bed with Genesis Montes (yeah, she's been all over this rotation). Shockingly, Rhett mostly focused on advancing in his new acting job. He showed no interest in Penny or Sandy. Goldie had her first kiss with Steve Dore of Emerald Heights, but she isn't overly in love with him. His romance ways remind her a little too strongly of her family. Candy invited over Rich Mann to show him her pregnancy bump and demand child support money (regardless of who the father is). With her financial future secured, her and her newborn daughter Sugar moved to Emerald Heights, where she will attempt to advance in the ranks as a game developer.

At the Mann household, Lana worked hard to secure her son's future- by finding him a wife, that is. Junior's marriage is their family's ticket into the true upper echelons of society. Lana invited over as many well-born female sims as she could find, but has mostly settled on Helen Wheels as the best choice. Junior and Helen are not attracted to each other at all, but get along well enough. Every time Junior tried to invite over Mary, Lana or Rich intercepted and sent her home. Junior hasn't shown much interest in Candy, though Lana did catch Candy with Rich. Now Lana has a want to see Candy as a ghost. Junior is definitely most interested in Mary, but hasn't shown the strength of will required to resist his family, so I'm thinking he will most likely marry Helen. At his parents' wishes, he's gotten a job in politics, which he's doing surprisingly well at because of his natural people skills.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2852 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 6:41 PM
My alien cult is rapidly growing. Between the four families there are around 20 members now. The idea originally started with just two sims. Meghan and Peyton both had the want to become cult leader. Because Meghan actually has the alien skin tone she was made the leader/queen. Peyton's brothers Aaron and Adam also followed suit and they converted a few classmates during college as well, Nicole, Laura, and Julian. Adam married Meghan, making him King. Aaron married Nicole and Julian with Laura. And after that? Well lets just say a whole bunch of babies were born via abduction and regular woohoing. Nicole and Aaron have five children altogether, Laura and Julian have two, Peyton has one and Adam and Meghan have four.

Unfortunately the queen, Meghan Williams, has yet to give birth to a true heir. As of right now the succession line is : Peyton Williams, the queen's right hand priestess, then Leia Williams, Peyton's alien conceived daughter. (Only women can be queen so Meghan's children with her husband don't count, nor do any female aliens given birth by her husband) While Meghan just recently gave birth to a beautiful alien baby boy she still needed an alien girl to be heir. The pressure was on! She works nights so its a little hard for her to find time to stargaze but she managed to get abducted a second time. Whenever the queen is pregnant she's pretty much on bed rest until she gives birth so no church activities for her until then. Meghan did manage to go after hours in order to pray that she has an alien girl. Its important that Meghan has a baby girl otherwise the people will start questioning their own beliefs.

Church went on without her, Peyton is the priestess and Aaron is the musician. Meghan and Adam's daughter Luna was in charge of babysitting but now that her younger brother Sirius aged into a teenager, he'll be stuck with that role. Even though the queen and king were absent everyone was buzzing about the queen's pregnancy. Oh what a joyous occasion it would be if she finally had a baby girl!

On Monday at 7AM the queen gave birth to a baby girl! HURRAH!!!! Her name is Bellatrix Williams. Everyone in the church is so happy to know their heir has been born but no one is happier than Meghan. She can now relax and no longer has to have any more children and focus on the church. As of now all adult members have officially been abducted and given birth to alien offspring so they can all relax and just live their life now. Which is nice for me considering I'm dealing with all those babies and toddlers!

Bellatrix's celestial blessing will be an occasion to remember!!! While most of their religious ceremonies are pretty simple (including weddings) this one won't be. There'll be lots of white flowers, sweets and gifts to the new baby and blessed parents.
Theorist
#2853 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 7:05 PM
So Marshall Danders was just killed in a failed space mission (that's how I itnerpreted the chance card, at least) His wife, Melinda, got some compensation from the military, but it's not gonna last her forever, especially since she's a home maker who has never had a career outside of that and still has an adolescent son. So she and George (the son) are going to move in with Diane (her daughter) and Jeff Pleasant.
It's only fair, since Marshall and Melinda once upon a time took in a teenaged Jeff when he was abandoned by his father.
Helptato
#2854 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 9:19 PM
Remember how I said this family just had another set of twins? Well, they're now toddlers. And Vanessa is pregnant, again. I'm sick of baby Sims!!

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Scholar
#2855 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 6:24 PM
@Gcgb53191 how do you get wants to be a cult leader? You mean the paranormal career?

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Scholar
#2856 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 6:34 PM
i'm just about to start a BACC but for an extra challenge it'll be medieval and so no technology at all...however the city'll be full of simple farming folk on the outskirts and the center will be the heart of the city,i will also have to tweak a few rules though.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Helptato
#2857 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 6:52 PM
Both sets of twins are now children and the 5th (and hopefully final, you are NOT getting 10 kids, Vanessa!!) baby has been born, another girl. And I realise the upstairs layout of the house that worked for only 5 Sims on the lot, doesn't work as well for 9 Sims on the lot!!

Emma!

Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#2858 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 10:14 PM Last edited by Gcgb53191 : 9th Feb 2018 at 10:41 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by DezzyBoo
@Gcgb53191 how do you get wants to be a cult leader? You mean the paranormal career?

Yup! I can't remember if there was a glitch in the game that didn't include certain careers as LTW options so it might be a mod.

--------------------------------------------

Amazing how so much can change in such a small amount of time in the Sims 2. I started my gaming session today by playing my college rotation. Freshmen: Brett and Daisy Williams & Juniors: Kylie Robinson, Kaleah Morgan and Karen Davis. (Side note Brett and Daisy are "distantly" related.) By the end of the session (Two years) Daisy had dropped out because she got pregnant by Brett. Kaleah managed to graduate but still got pregnant by Brett as well, and had triplets!! Poor Brett, he better have a decent paying job when he graduates!

Daisy went back to her parent's home and got a job as a dancer. Daisy's parents aren't very happy with the situation but at least they were blessed with their first grandchild.

Kaleah also returned back to her parent's home which may I add is already a full house. Kaleah has two other siblings currently living at home, her older sister also recently had a baby. So guess who's stuck with managing FOUR babies?! (ME!!!!)

Update: Kylie also got pregnant byt Brett. Unfortunately her pregnancy ended in a miscarriage in the first trimester. Fortunately for me that's one less baby mama Brett has to deal with lol.
Theorist
#2859 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 10:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gcgb53191
Yup! I can't remember if there was a glitch in the game that didn't include certain careers as LTW options so it might be a mod.

It's a mod, they originally planned to include the University Careers as LTWs but decided against it (probably in order to not pressure people to play Uni?)
I have the mod as well, but I'm not sure anymore which one I have, since there seem to be a couple.
Top Secret Researcher
#2860 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 12:36 AM
Triplet, Berry Carpenter, returned home from university, having graduated in drama, but not having found a potential mate. Her triplet brother, Cedar, is married with twin boys and her triplet sister, Aurora, is also married. Berry continued to look after her teenage half brother, Dew, and younger brother, Fern (both orphaned), while also working as a Cartoon voice. Dew has just left for uni. Berry was content with looking after Fern, but did wish she could meet someone. She did - a handsome guy who appeared out of nowhere. They spent an intimate evening together and he was really good with Fern at the dinner table. She had high hopes. But she's just discovered that a) he's married and b) she's pregnant.
Instructor
#2861 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 3:38 AM
I've been playing so enthusiastically over the last few days that my Widespot rotation went really quickly. The Lands had a lot going on. Mary has an LTW for reaching the top of the intelligence career, and I decided to roll with it. I quickly realized that this must be why Mary started flirting with Junior in the first place when she was already in love with Valentine. She was investigating the Mann family! Then in the process she actually did fall in love with Junior, making it extra hard on her, until Valentine made her choice easier by cheating on her. She hasn't had much luck getting into the Mann home though, with Lana and Rich shooing her away every time Junior calls her over. Mary actually makes a really great spy though because who on earth would suspect her of it? Her own family has no clue.

The Lands adopted another teen, Eli, who is actually the son of Cher Moutardes and Stuart McCormick, two sims from other subhoods. They're both elders with no kids, and I hate to see interesting genetics not get passed on, so I used their genetics to create twins that Cher gave up for adoption. Eli is much luckier than his sister, Ella, who I added to the Emerald Heights teen girl group home. There isn't a boy's home yet, so Eli got to be adopted instead. He's already getting pretty close with Dixie in particular, which is sweet to see.

Over at the Beech house, Daytona made an unsuccessful run for Congress, thankfully only losing skill points as a result of the chance card and not her job. Sandy and Hamilton were feeling pretty close and seemed happy, even though they both cheated on each other fairly recently. Maybe they can make this marriage work. We'll see what happens when Sandy gives birth to the baby she's pregnant with. Virginia had her first kiss with Scot Land, but ultimately she has a crush on Woody Weiss and is more interested in pursuing things with him. Luckily for her, Scot isn't jealous and seems to understand that their kiss wasn't the start of a lasting relationship.

I finished off the rotation with a day of school. Most of the kids and teens in Widespot are doing really well in school. I think the small class sizes are helpful. But poor Goldie Hart ended the day with an F. She just can't seem to focus. The biggest WTF moment involved Skye Weiss, who is a teacher at the school. As I was checking on various sims, I noticed that he had managed to roll a want for public woohoo! This is so bizarrely out of character (considering Skye has never even been kissed and has no outgoing points at all), and I just about died of laughter. I don't know why this happened, but I locked the want! I guess he's finally curious about all that romance stuff. Works for me! To be honest, I want to get him together with Mary, since Junior is not going to work out for her and both her and Skye deserve happiness (plus watching them shyly admire each other is the sweetest thing ever).
Mad Poster
#2862 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 1:30 PM
when last I visited Penny Delarosa, I was a bit worried about her. She seemed so isolated. Sure, the Council had made her get a job. She was okay with that and puts up with her mail route. But, she couldn't let go of the flower shop, so she automated it, and put in a ticket machine so she also gets paid for customer's browsing time.

But, she was still lonely; she never brought friends home from work, never wanted to call anyone. She was content in her world. So, it wasn't the worst thing in the world when she failed to make enough to pay her taxes. The Council, in its wisdom didn't give her an adult room mate, but a child in it's foster system to care for. That means the little tyke came with 20000 simoleons, so that was helpful. I was surprised at quickly she bonded with the little guy. She genuinely seemed to love him.

Then she won the baby rotation. Cyd Roseland was moved in as her husband. She never tried to bond with him, at all. She ignores him. He was great with the baby, though. Well, now little Roseland has been born. She's a beauty. As expected, Penny is delighted with her, and Cyd is smitten as well. Rick has now grown into a child. He and Cyd sleep on the love seats in the living area. Roseland is on the little blanket Rick used to use, and Penny has the big bed all to herself.

I can't help wondering how things are going to go when the baby is big enough for a bed of her own? Will Penny buy her one and finally turn the dressing room into her bedroom? How will Rick feel about that? Or maybe Penny will just have the little girl share her bed?

I don't know, but it's probably going to be odd.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Scholar
#2863 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 3:42 PM
i've just started playing the pleasants in the beginning megahood and jeff has turned into a toddler,sounds canon so far right? well ACR made them woohoo and so there is an accident baby coming along so to make the baby seem "canon" i'm trying to see if there is a lesser known pleasant family member.

of course there could be quads and if that happens i'll cry.

EDIT:she just had a miscarriage
2nd edit:pregnant again...

My Tumblr
Theorist
#2864 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 4:03 PM
So it has finally happened, Bella and Mortimer had their big wedding and the most icon couple of the Sims series has finally come together:

However it's apparently not quite as romantic as it seems because the above was immediately followed by this:

Goddammit Bella! You're not supposed to be dystopian PsP Bella! And your family is already rich! And powerful spell casters! Your mother leads her own cult that worships her as the high priestess of Persephone! You do not need to marry Mortimer for money!

I've settled the pair in their Sims 1 house in Old Town, which I had to remodel a bit because fateful Sims 1 recreations are not optimal for the way Sims 2 plays, as I've found out...

I also had to give Mortimer a more youthful look for now, because with the beard and all he ended up looking older than his own father I hated the literal goth/punkrock/emo/hot topic/whatever you call it Goths in Sims 3, but that was mostly because I thought it didn't suit my interpretation of Gunther and Cornelia, for young Mortimer, however, it's weirdly fitting (my interpretation was always that the Goths were stuffy and conservative until Mortimer and Bella) He'll start looking closer to "canon" once Cassandra is around (which won't be for a while due to my aging mod)
However, I cannot for the life of me figure out a more"young adult" look for Bella that I like, her red dress is just too iconic.
Scholar
#2865 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 4:24 PM
they actually look close to their original versions.

however for me i'll have to wait ages to see a couple like bella and mortimer get together since i've combined all the beginning hoods *sigh*

is that a chastity belt on bellas dress?

My Tumblr
Theorist
#2866 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
they actually look close to their original versions.

however for me i'll have to wait ages to see a couple like bella and mortimer get together since i've combined all the beginning hoods *sigh*

is that a chastity belt on bellas dress?

Yeah they do, especially Bella. Tbf I modified Simis' and Jocasta's genes so that they (and Michael, and Bella) have naturally black hair. Otherwise Bella would be a blonde or a redhead... My avatar is my hood's version of Simis Bachelor.

Oh man, all the neighbourhoods? That must be an astronomical amount of families! I only have Pleasantview + the Landgraabs +a few CAS families. I salute you for coordinating all that!

And yes, it appears to be so I think that's a dress that was a Valentines Day download on the old EA Sims 2 site. Those downloads are archived somewhere (I cna't remember where), that's where I have the dress from, I think. Well i go with the version where she's the descendant of a long line of occultists, "mystics and decadents" so she and the other Bachelors are allowed a few eccentricities
Scholar
#2867 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 5:56 PM
well there is only about 2 hoods where all families are moved in so the chaos hasn't taken over yet although i will have to add a few CAS sims (such as buck broke and his family lolita goth a bunch of ts3 premades etc) i also keep accidental ACR babies.

a blonde or redhead bella would be the equivalent to having dina and nina mixed together.

i got all the ts2 store items too even a few extras from someone called twoyys4me after i asked for it.

anyway i've been having weird wants in the pleasantview district,flo and skip broke wanted to kiss and flirt with fatima simovitch and pollination technician 7 they both didn't meet any of them

My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#2868 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 7:00 PM
In my megahood, the first teens just graduated from university. I think of all the couples that went into uni only two stayed together, some might go back to each other though. Justin Cleveland and Violet Joque broke up bc I misclicked and accidentally had her kiss Ripp Grunt instead. I was going to fix it but decided to roll with it instead.
My favourite are definitely Mercutio Monty and Jacob Martin though. They are constantly all over each other of course being the only gay guys in the dorms made cheating impossible, but they didn't cheat when the opportunity arised either something that can't be said for any of the other students.So on their last night, when all their friends had already moved back, I took them Downtown for some public woohoo and a dinner date and Jacob asked Mercutio to marry him.

I'll have to see what the others are doing. Tybalt Capp was madly in love with Jules O'Mackey until she cheated on him (Jules has 3 bolts with 3 or 4 of the boys) and now he'll marry Tara DeBateau. She was his first choice anyway and I feel Consort would be very happy about marrying someone with money.
Melody Tinker had to graduate early because she got pregnant from Puck Summerdream. He stayed faithful to her until their Junior year when he finally acted on his 3 bolt attraction to Jules. There was no jealousy here and they are all still friends and in love, but I doubt Puck will join Melody and their son in their apartment in Belladonna Cove.
Field Researcher
#2869 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 8:39 PM
I started playing an old family I haven't played in a while. Three elders, two adults, a child, and a toddler. The three elders are triplets, Julia, Henry, and Christopher. Julia's daughter Christabel [like the poem, got the name from a Nightwish song] is married to Ezra and they have child Michael and toddler Victoria. Ezra comes home from work, goes to the master bedroom where Julia is on the computer and Henry is teaching Victoria to talk. Christabel is at work for another two hours and Michael is at school for another hour. I leave them alone for a little bit and switch to Michael as he gets home from school and have him do his homework. Henry suddenly appears downstairs, so I think he put Victoria down for her nap. NOPE! I get a cinematic where Julia is woohooing with Ezra just as Christabel comes home! Christabel autonomously goes upstairs to feed Victoria and catches her husband in bed with her mother. She breaks up with Ezra and is furious with her mother. Ezra now owes Child Support and just to rub in how good she has it, Christabel married a really ugly guy who's two days older than her.

All's fair in love, war, and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000
Scholar
#2870 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 2:00 AM
As I'm currently back in my latest iteration of Pleasantview, this could work in that thread too! But I'll likely go into more detail here...

Nina is continuing to be the most neglectful mother I think I've ever seen, leaving sister Dina to teach both her own twins Abigail and Gabrielle and Nina's daughter Laura their toddler skills. All three girls are potty-trained, but Laura is lagging behind her cousins in the walking department. How Dina is managing to do all of this whilst holding down her career in Music and studying for promotion I don't know!
Nina had another fling with Don Lothario, who dropped round unexpectedly, but no chimes this time around. However, it was rather creepy how afterwards Don went and bathed Gabrielle on his own, especially as she's not his daughter (her biological father is Mortimer Goth) and that was the first time they'd even met!
Dina has accepted that Mortimer has found and remarried Bella, so is setting her sights for a new husband elsewhere. At the moment though, she's drawing a blank. Maybe Malcolm Landgraab is available?

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Scholar
#2871 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 2:31 AM
From the Sheffield hood:

Ross Whippler waited until the schoolbus was out of sight, then threw his homework on the ground and stomped on it. "I can't do it!" he screamed. "I can't do it, I can't do it, I CAN'T DO IT! I'm just stupid, OK? I can't do it!" He ran into the house, intending to hide his head under his pillow until he was grown up and nobody expected him to do homework ever again. But his bedroom door caught on something as he pushed it open, and when he went to kick whatever it was out of the way, he realized there was a brand new easel standing there.

An easel! He'd always wanted one, but his parents had always said it was too expensive. That was because they'd been on the dole since they'd dropped out of university. But then his mum had begged her friend to get her a job, and they'd moved here, to this nice little bungalow. There was a set of paints by the easel, and a water pot too. Scrubbing his face clean with the back of his hand, Ross picked up a brush, dipped it in the water, thought for a moment, then chose the blue and began to paint -- a Blue Llama, like the one in the stories.

Soon he was so engrossed in his painting that he forgot about everything else, until his mum knocked on the door and stuck her head in. "Nice llama," she said. She held up his slightly damp, creased and muddy homework book. "I found this outside. Do you want some help?"

"I can't do it," Ross said sullenly.

"Yes, you can," she said. "Come on, I'll show you."

It was weird, Ross thought, how nobody ever had time to help him with his homework when they were on the dole, but now Mum had a job, she suddenly had time for it. So he plodded through to the kitchen table with her, and they did the homework together. Sure enough, it really wasn't that hard after all; it was just not knowing where to start that had been the problem.

After his homework, Ross went to bed for a nap, and woke up to a really mouthwatering smell of cooking. No instant meals from the fridge tonight! Mum had decided to celebrate the new house and new job by cooking a turkey leg, with gravy and potatoes and peas and carrots. It was the best meal he'd ever had. As he went to bed that night, he asked the Blue Llama to make sure things would always be like this now.

The next morning, he set off for school with the confident air of one who has done his homework and is ready to take on the world. Watching him go, Ellen shuddered to think how close she'd come to losing him. He was a great kid, and he deserved a much better mother than she had been all these years. She vowed she would do better from now on.
Top Secret Researcher
#2872 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 2:49 AM
The Morgan household wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be with all four babies. But babies are easy, its the toddler stage where it gets difficult. Lucky for me I have exactly four adults in the house so everyone gets a toddler to teach them their skills

With four babies in the house Aubrey used up her vacation days and retired (It was just a job to give her something to do) since she'll be helping her daughters out with the babies. Aubrey is nothing but excited to have more grandchildren, her LTW was to have 6 kids but only had five. Kind of funny how all the daughters managed to have their kids around the same time. Avery having returned from college, Kaleah during college and their little sister Margot who's in high school also just had a baby. (She moved out and married her baby daddy)

Because of the future chaos, Kit will be moving in with his brother Sebastian who also has a son around his age. It'll not only be easier on me but I can focus better on his wants when there aren't four toddlers to take care of lol. Plus he'll have more fun being around his nephew vs being in a house full of rotten baby bottles.

By using up her vacation days and having help from her mom Kaleah managed to finish law school but hasn't been able to find a job in the field yet.

The session ended by celebrating all the babies' birthdays. As of now they all resemble their fathers lol hopefully they look like their mother as they get older.
Field Researcher
#2873 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 4:52 AM
Romance sim Leo Hartnett graduated from college a while back and got married to Ethel, his high school sweetheart -- it's complicated -- but he's still drawn to the chase. A part of him (ahem) still wants to reach that milestone of Woohoo with 20 sims that he swore he'd get to in college. Just two to go and he'll be there. What his wife doesn't know won't hurt her, right? And he's being such a good sport about raising her sister's twin babies while her sister is in school.

Stressful, that. A nice vacation would be just the thing. So when they both rolled wants for one, Leo hired a nanny, they packed their suitcases, and off they went. On the second day, Leo was still full of energy after their first outing while Ethel was exhausted and went to lie down for a nap. The perfect opportunity! He goes to the hot spring and who should be there but a group of three ladies on a girls' trip together. He attempts to flirt with them each, one by one, and gets shot down, one two three. No problem, he thinks; they must be shy. He manages to draw the cutest one away from her friends and engage her in a long conversation, to build a rapport -- surely NOW when he amps up the flirting, she'll respond? Nope! She actually seems quite irritated with him for not being able to give it a rest.

Poor Leo! Guess that's what you get when you interrupt a ladies' bonding outing. Next time, he'll have to pick his target more carefully.
Field Researcher
#2874 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 5:34 AM
I tried to use Pescado's LotSyncTimer to change the day of the week and it caused... an issue.

Bella Goth's started spawning like mad! Don is thrilled!

I am just glad this is a testing Hood.
Screenshots
Helptato
#2875 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 5:35 PM
Generation 3 is going well! The two sets of twins are now children, and thankfully all get on well together. The youngest is now a toddler so only four more Sim days of nappies until generation 4! \o/

Emma!

Simblr
Page 115 of 349