Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 3:04 AM
Default Help me figure out to create this type of sim?
Hello!
As I wanted to make this sim from scratch with my own meshing skills, I just wondered where I should start to mesh in this image:
What is the easiest thing to do first?
The Hair, Headphones, Earrings, Eyelenses and Lipstick(if needed?), Eyelashes, Eyebrows, Skintone, Tattoos, Necklace, Piercing, Bracelet, Fingernails, Clothing or maybe even a Body or Face Slider???
Eventually the mic as an accessory too!
If the image is blurry, I can provide you a better one or you can search for "Vocaloid Sonika" in Google.
She's also a teen.
It´s not impossible to get a SIMilar sim right?
Thank you for taking your time to reading this, I only want support and guide to create my own CC!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 9:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kagamine Rin
Hello!
As I wanted to make this sim from scratch with my own meshing skills, I just wondered where I should start to mesh in this image:
What is the easiest thing to do first?
The Hair, Headphones, Earrings, Eyelenses and Lipstick(if needed?), Eyelashes, Eyebrows, Skintone, Tattoos, Necklace, Piercing, Bracelet, Fingernails, Clothing or maybe even a Body or Face Slider???
Eventually the mic as an accessory too!
If the image is blurry, I can provide you a better one or you can search for "Vocaloid Sonika" in Google.
She's also a teen.
It´s not impossible to get a SIMilar sim right?
Thank you for taking your time to reading this, I only want support and guide to create my own CC!

@Kagamine Rin I guess you could start off by doing some cc searching and if you couldn't find what you want than you could start by trying to mesh and texture depending on how good you're at it. How long have you been meshing and texturing? Are you in any need of some tutorials to help get you started?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 12:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror
@Kagamine Rin I guess you could start off by doing some cc searching and if you couldn't find what you want than you could start by trying to mesh and texture depending on how good you're at it. How long have you been meshing and texturing? Are you in any need of some tutorials to help get you started?
Well, my actually problem is to get the sim to look like in the picture as much as possible. Yeah, and my plan was to create my own cc to this project. But I seriously don´t know where to start... I think I know how to do it, but not where to start. I don´t know, maybe it's my Autism who make me insecure about what to do first. It's as usual very nice of you trying to help me!
Scholar
#4 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 5:51 PM
@Kagamine Rin What kind of stuff do you want to create the most that you really want in your game? You could work on trying to create that. What programs do you use for 3d modeling and texturing?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 8:51 PM
I use Blender and Gimp.
Scholar
#6 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kagamine Rin
I use Blender and Gimp.

@Kagamine Rin Which part do you really want to work on the most? You could start by doing that.