Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 1:37 AM
Default WCIF a mod that makes the uni careers accessible to everyone?
Essentially, a mod that makes Paranormal/Nat Sci/Showbiz/Art available to any shmuck who picks up a newspaper. I’ve found a few mods that do that, but they’re always mods that also do something else I’m less of a fan of.

Is there a mod that does Just That? Or one that adds teen/elder tracks?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 1:52 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 2nd Dec 2018 at 2:03 AM.
I just use the sim blender.

This mod removes some of them if you want to use the newspaper. http://www.modthesims.info/d/460959

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 2:04 AM
My favorite hack for things like this is unicareershack, which I believe was made by Syberspunk on MATY, which allows you to completely configure which careers are affiliated with which majors, which careers require an affiliated major, and which careers require any college education, if you know how to edit BCONs in SimPE. Basically, the hack consists of one BCON for each major - you fill out the spreadsheet indicating which major should be affiliated with each career, and then enter the number the spreadsheet gives you in line 0x3 of the BCON for that career. if you want to the career to be available regardless of education, set 0x2 of the BCON to 0, if you want it to be available to any college graduate you set it to 0x7FF, and if you want it to be available only to sims with the affiliated majors you set it equal to line 0x3.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  unicareershack.zip (10.3 KB, 11 downloads) - View custom content