Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 12:13 PM
The Sims 2 Development uses
Hello all

Back from the grave, I have not been for quite some time now. But what is the Sims 2 Developer uses in Andrew Wilmott's audio talks

I am truly a Sim Fan
Not a Warcraft or a Civilization,
I am truly a Sim Fan

ttp://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_801995495.jpg
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 7:53 PM
Hi! I assume this has something to do with the presentation I made a thread on. I'm not sure I understand what you're asking though, would you be able to clarify?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Modder
Hi! I assume this has something to do with the presentation I made a thread on. I'm not sure I understand what you're asking though, would you be able to clarify?

Yes, What program did he uses to make TS2 comes to life. I mean I would like to code because i'm a absolute beginner to code/level design

I am truly a Sim Fan
Not a Warcraft or a Civilization,
I am truly a Sim Fan

ttp://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_801995495.jpg
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 7:21 AM
Sims 2 was created using the assembly language SimAntics and a programming tool called Edith. SimAntics and Edith were created specifically for The Sims in the 90s and as far as I know have never fully been released as they are proprietary software owned by EA Games