Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 3:09 PM
Default Demolish a house
I want to know if there's any fast way to demolish the whole house for rebuilding besides the hammer tool.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 3:12 PM
There is the option to demolish an entire house from the town view, like in TS2. It should leave the lot empty and ready to rebuild.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Inventor
#3 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 3:13 PM
Go to Edit Town mode (from the 3 dots round button where you also safe and quit), you can get the buldoze function from there.

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#4 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 3:17 PM
One warning: if you bulldoze a lot that inspires the "beautiful vista" moodlet, you destroy the source of the moodlet.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 3:24 PM
Thanks! This saves me a lot of time.

Quote: Originally posted by mangaroo
One warning: if you bulldoze a lot that inspires the "beautiful vista" moodlet, you destroy the source of the moodlet.

Is there a way to get back the beautiful vista moodlet?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 3:36 PM
I bulldozed the lot I'm building on and still have beautiful vista, but it only shows up sometimes.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#7 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 3:42 PM
Bulldozing from neighborhood loses Beautiful Vista. Bulldozing by using the sledgehammer on the lot does not remove Beautiful Vista. It only shows up with a certain number of windows in a room so you can see outside.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.