Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2017 at 10:13 PM Last edited by Alliehalliexo : 8th May 2017 at 1:46 AM.
Default Manipulation
So, I've recently been working on a sort of sim-comic thing. Tell me if you love it, tell me if you hate it, tell me why and what I can do to improve I shall now begin chapter one, I guess...

What if you acquired power?

The power to get anything you desire.

The power to bend the world to your every whim.

The power to control...

Well...

Thanks for reading.
1 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th May 2017 at 3:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mel
C-Can I... control things...?
At this point, I'd say so. Once is an anomaly, twice is a coincidence, thrice is a sign of a pattern.

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!
Quote:
"Ew, trees [WooHoo-ing]."

-- "Oral Pollination", Not Always Right
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 7:40 PM
I'm liking this so far!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 1:22 AM
Well, I've been gone for nearly a year... and I'm hoping to continue this, but my game hasn't been working for a while...
On the bright side, I began the second chapter before my game got slow, so I'll post it now. It's not very long, but bear with me!

Once again, sorry for the previous time gap, and I guess the upcoming time gap as well...

Before I end, anyone have an idea how I can add this comment to my table of contents? (I can't seem to figure it out )
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 6:18 PM
Interesting story, I've been searching for something like this. I hope that you'll post next chapters! Greetings!