Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#451 Old 5th Feb 2023 at 9:07 AM
I don't know what those chairs or that table did to my sim, but he just had to shoot a pretty mean glare at them on his way to class.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#452 Old 24th Feb 2023 at 7:29 AM
Traditoional vs future book design mashed together for self-written book?
Screenshots
Scholar
#453 Old 26th Feb 2023 at 6:27 PM Last edited by Nemiga : 26th Feb 2023 at 8:07 PM.
When you have to take nice pics for preview but model refuses to cooperate

Instructor
#454 Old 16th Mar 2023 at 12:35 AM
the T...
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#455 Old 30th Mar 2023 at 12:41 AM
My family's eyes bugged out when the daughter was getting her diploma, everyone looked VERY unenthused except for dear old dad. Killed me when I zoomed in.

Screenshots
Forum Resident
#456 Old 30th Apr 2023 at 9:32 PM
This toddler wanted to use the picnic basket which is from a mod I installed. But it looks like this might have been overlooked when it's on the picnic table. 😆

Previous Game: The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil in Me (Survivors: Charlie, Kate, Mark and the dog/R.I.P: Erin and Jaime)

Next Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition
Scholar
#457 Old 7th May 2023 at 3:51 AM

Strange, I thought. Gomez may be a weirdo, but I'm sure I never gave him the insane trait. So what's he doing in Don Lothario's hot tub, fully clothed? Is it a glitch, or just Gomez being Gomez? Did he think 'Dress to Impress' applied to the hot tub too?

Turned out it was none of the above, and sort of my fault: I must have uninstalled whatever he previously had for swimwear and the game, in its great wisdom, thought that outfit was a suitable substitute. Gotta love this game!

(P.S. In case you were wondering, this is a Sims3 version of Pleasantview)

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Test Subject
#458 Old 28th Jun 2023 at 6:25 PM
Well, he just came to protest while my sim was giving vaccines. What a timing Sims The person behind him does not seem impressed.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#459 Old 15th Jul 2023 at 7:22 PM Last edited by Wojtek : 18th Aug 2023 at 4:20 PM.
I don't know why I find it hilarious
Screenshots

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Scholar
#460 Old 5th Aug 2023 at 6:36 PM
playing around with the scratch interaction, this was the funniest pause I got

Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Forum Resident
#461 Old 18th Aug 2023 at 2:40 PM
Not sure, but I think the bird pooped on her hand!

Screenshots

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#462 Old 24th Aug 2023 at 7:53 PM
The butler is taking her duties a bit too seriously...
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#463 Old 11th Sep 2023 at 12:02 AM
She was told not to leave the toddler on its own.

This lady visited the gym today
Screenshots

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Scholar
#464 Old 19th Oct 2023 at 11:54 PM
Some times weird things happen in my game.

For example: for some odd reason books are continually being left in the lobby below Delilah Lamour's penthouse. She has never paid for a book, or visited the book store or the library. Most evenings she can pick up a new read when she gets home from work. She's amassed quite a library in this way. But just who is leaving them there? Well, I think I have identified one possible suspect...

Because one night I heard the elevator coming up and this bloke just came strolling into her apartment, up the stairs to her bedroom, put a book into her book case, stood there muttering for a few minutes and then left. Meantime Delilah slept blissfully through the whole thing.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#465 Old 13th Jan 2024 at 2:05 PM
Page 19 of 19