Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 2:57 PM
Default Ever wondered what movie your sims see when they go to the movies?
So, I recently ACCIDENTALLY blew my mind out of my ears. I'm pretty much sitting here giggling and scared half to death at the same time right now.

I was taking photos of my new world and I accidentally went into the theatre... Well, let's just say my sims wont go to see black hole as much as they used to!

So then I went and explored some of the other rabbit holes and this is what I found...

Inside the Bistro
This patten repeats. We've all been lied to, it's not a restaurant it's a lounge!

In the Day Spa

In the Book Store

In the Grocery Store

In Corporate Building
They LIE when they say it's a boring job, unless they get the room without the giant TV!

And Finally... the Theatre
The first picture is the back of the doors, the other is the back of the building...

Jade Elizabeth (Alundra)
Just call me Al
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 3:46 PM
Haha that's awesome how exactly did you find these btw? :P
Scholar
#3 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 3:52 PM
You just need to go into cameraman mode (press TAB), and then enter the buildings.
Theorist
#4 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 3:54 PM
Nice pics, I remember doing this before WA, when I had literally seen everything else.
I only remember the insides of the school and fed shop though, two you didn't show.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Alchemist
#5 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 4:10 PM
Well look at that. Not so rabbit-holey after all!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 7:31 PM
I remember when I accidently did that with the school. I don't have any pictures, but I do remember it reminding me of a pop up book.
I'm surprised about the day spa looking more 3D compared to the others. I wonder why that is.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 12:36 AM
You can also use that technique to look inside other sims' houses.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 11:43 AM
Really Rinirae?! Wow that saves a LOT of time LOL. When I lay the other buildings down I'll journey into those too :D.

Jade Elizabeth (Alundra)
Just call me Al
Forum Resident
#9 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 2:32 AM
Geez, the theater is scary.
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 7:57 PM
Oh I have to try this!! Even more if you can see inside the homes...
I have a kelptomaniac sim and she always wishes to steal something, I never tried though :p
Field Researcher
#11 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 9:36 PM
Wow, this is amazing. All this time I thought Sims were merged into thin air, but no, we have walls!

My Simblr: Here
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alundra
Really Rinirae?! Wow that saves a LOT of time LOL. When I lay the other buildings down I'll journey into those too :D.

Yep.
I wrote a 'tutorial' on this a long time ago.
http://www.thesims3.com/contentDeta...ontentId=199114
I like looking inside the criminal warehouse. xD
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 10:25 PM
Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but with how detailed some of those are, maybe they weren't always meant to be rabbit holes. The bookstore and office seem a bit complex, so maybe they had laid the groundwork before discovering that having the public areas open wouldn't work very well with the open neighborhood. The spa even has what looks like untextured furniture and decorations in it. Something to think about, anyway.
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 1:46 PM
Default The theatre
Quote: Originally posted by coltraz
Well look at that. Not so rabbit-holey after all!
The theatre seems a bit haunted, so i agree.