Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#15626 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 10:13 AM
Update!

2.43 Date Night
Advertisement
Test Subject
#15627 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 11:44 AM
Last update for a little while, courtesy of my brother's borrowed charger

1-2 // Ribbit
Test Subject
#15628 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 3:17 AM
The second chapter. I think I'm going to update the weekends, too much work during the week days.

1.2 In Search of Something
Space Pony
#15629 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 7:07 PM
1.5 - Growing on Up

New chapter.

My Sims 4 Random Legacy can be found here.
My simblr .
Instructor
#15631 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 3:25 AM
Hello all! I've been a little absent the past week, and I wanted to let you know it might continue for a couple of more weeks. I volunteered to help out at an event this weekend, AND my boss needs some significant work on a project, plus some other work-related nonsense. XD I just wanted to let you all know since I have a terrible habit of dropping off the face of the planet. Hopefully next Thursday I'll have a day off and I can pick up reading again.

Edit: OH! I also wanted to ask if it's okay to play spares through college even if they aren't going to be members of the household. I just really got attached to a certain someone. ;-;

Field Researcher
#15632 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 5:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by owl_face
Edit: OH! I also wanted to ask if it's okay to play spares through college even if they aren't going to be members of the household. I just really got attached to a certain someone. ;-;

I say do it, but they're technically adults, but college is technically a horrible torturously repetitive place, and the idea of kicking out spares has to do with things like, less help with the cleaning and raising kids right?

I think when I let Loki go to uni with the Sparrows I didn't really play him, I just kept an eye on his sim. You could do it that way too.

Have fun with working and whatnots!

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Test Subject
#15633 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 3:04 PM
@owl_face I don't see why not.
Honestly, I'm probably going to be sending my spares to college too, whenever I'm in a position too. I have a bad habit of getting attached to my sims and I doubt I'm going to want to let them go until I absolutely have to.
Lab Assistant
#15634 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 3:28 PM
(Just to clarify I did not roll Bot-Builder or plan on playing with bots yet, it was just a general question since I bought ITF and was curious)

@owl_face
Da rulez say that the family structure is about how many sims are around to raise the children sooo I'd say that's okay at the beginning of the generation just like you don't have to move spouse/helper sims in right away? They shouldn't earn money then, though.

Sorry I'm taking so long with a new update, I just started 2 dance classes (breakdance and hip hop ) at my advanced age and I'm so hyped about it I spend all my time practicing and watching tutorials and what not (also it's sooo tiring!)
Field Researcher
#15635 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 4:25 PM
@owl_face: I'm pretty sure the rules itself actually states you're allowed to take spares through uni. That's why I took Mia through uni with Chantia back in gen 2.
ETA: I just went and reread the rules, and sure enough, nr 16 under general rules - "With the University Life EP, you may send your founder(s), heirs, spouses, help, and even your spares to University."

Call me Ann, or ConDre/condre.

_~...~_
Field Researcher
#15636 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 4:05 PM
It took my really long time to come up with these last updates because I havent had time to write up the posts. And my laptop has been acting up so.. very slow on browser . But I made it anyway!

Orangee Legacy 1.2
and 1.3
Space Pony
#15637 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 4:51 AM
1.6 - The Life of a Teenager

Only two more chapters until generation two takes over.

My simblr .
Test Subject
#15638 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 9:45 AM
Just ordered a new charger for my laptop which means that I'll probably return to updating high speed later because I have no self control, but for now I'm getting to borrow my dad's.

1-3 // Angry Bees
Scholar
#15639 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 10:47 AM
joining the update train with 3.1
Scholar
Original Poster
#15640 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 4:05 PM
Test Subject
#15641 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 8:01 PM
The third chapter is here, I'm having so much fun with the challenge and reading the blogs.

1.3 Working Hard
Field Researcher
#15642 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 9:37 PM
Bloop! (I mean, choo choo, lol)

1.21 The Returnable Gift

Sheesh are these kids ever going to age up? (They will, next update)
Anyways not too much Loki posting after this, although I'm hoping to put up a small Holiday episode where he and Circe go on their first date. If I get the time enough to type it all up.
Screenshots

Scholar
Original Poster
#15643 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 12:20 AM
Field Researcher
#15644 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 5:26 AM
I could have legitimately named this update moosh, or something to do with pooing... the point is, there were FAR too many options.

1.22 Dream Team
Screenshots

Scholar
Original Poster
#15645 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 10:01 PM
Instructor
#15646 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 1:05 AM
I have a short update. It's not a full chapter, but it was fun to write:
2.23.5. Seeking The Truth Forum Post #218764: Full Moon Sighting in AS

Hopefully I'll have a proper update this weekend!

Test Subject
#15648 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 4:39 PM
Scholar
Original Poster
#15649 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 7:25 PM
Goldbeard RLC Chapter 122: After Cake is posted.

Normally I wouldn't have so many updates in rapid succession, but I'm trying to force myself to get to gen5 by the end of the month. That way my spare story can be complete and I don't have to keep inadvertently using all of my free time thinking about changes I could make to it.
Space Pony
#15650 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 10:49 PM
1.7 - Summer Holidays

My simblr .
Page 626 of 676