Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 6:46 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default I Seriously Need Help!
Hey guys, I found out how to make my mods work, BUT that is just the mods like nointro etc. not CAS things.
How do I install the other mods?
PLZZZZZ HELP!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 7:24 AM
Download them and put the package-files in the mods-folder, pretty sure it even says packages.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 10:49 AM
If it's a .package, it goes in Mods\Packages

If it's a .sims3pack, it gets put in Downloads (or double-clicked) and then installed via the Launcher.

If it's a .sim file, it gets put in SavedSims.

Doesn't matter what type of stuff the content is inside (mods, hair, furniture, sims, etc.), just look at the file type.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.